Ch.5

You had woken up in the middle of the morning and yawned and stretched. I had gotten up from my bed and cleared my throat looking over at a sleepy Bill. I then sat up and went downstairs and looked in the cabinets for something to eat, I then grabbed some Lucky Charms and poured some into a bowl. I had also poured the milk in, then put my spoon in then began munching on the cereal. Crash! You had heard from your older brothers room. You jumped and thought that he just tripped over something but you had heard him calling from someone. I immediately jumped up from my seat and went to Bill's room to see what was going on. You had saw blood, not alot of blood but like pretty much a cut. I had gasped and sat next to a wincing Bill. "What happened?" You say in shock, while resting his foot over my legs so it wouldn't hurt. No you didn't care about the blood slowly dripping on your foot, it was all in the time that you had cared for your brother. "I-i stepped on a-a pic-picture frame." Bill says while wincing again, you smile softly and reassure him he's going to be okay. I had then put alcohol on his foot, then I wrapped him in a gauze and put his foot on a pillow. "Rest easy for today okay?" I said to him while standing up. "Y-yeah I w-will and is R-richie still coming o-over." He said taking his time with you; knowing that you wouldn't rush him. "I'm not so sure want me to call him?" You had asked politely  while standing up, Bill shortly nodded then you walked out and went downstairs and started on your bowl of cereal, then you had called Richie. I had picked up the he phone dialing Richie's number and waiting for him to pick it up. Richie was down in the kitchen anyway helping his mother with breakfast, he had heard the phone go off and quickly picked it up as fast as he could. "Hey..." Richie heard someone speak into the phone on the other line, when he heard that he automatically knew who it was... His doll. "Oh hey doll I knew you'd be calling me." He says while playing it off, but while also being crude. "Yeah haha Rich, anyway I was wondering if you still wanted to hangout with me and Bill today?" Richie smiled like a happy puppy. "Of course I will I would never turn down this, how about at the local library?." Richie says while twisting the cord between his fingers.  "Well actually Bill got hurt and I just told him to take it easy so I was wondering if you just wanted to come over to our place?" You said slightly while waiting for him to answer you. "Hey yeah that works too, I'll be their in an hour or so; see ya later doll." Richie said while cheekily smiling. "Bye cutie." You said blushing then hanging up. Your mom then came into the kitchen and started making her a cup of crisp coffee. "Hey Mom." I had said while she put the filter in the machine then poured water into it also. "Hey sweetie good morning." She says while kissing your for head and leaning on the counter. "I've gotta go to work soon again, so it'll just be you and your brother." She says while looking at the coffee pot ever so often. You nodded and smiled at her then sat down on the chair. "Oh you can invite someone over as long as your brother watches you and y'all don't do anything bad." Your mom says while pouring her coffee in a mug then adding milk, etc.. "I won't and neither will he." I reassured her so she wouldn't have to worry. Your mom smiled and grabbed her coffee and went back into her room to go get dressed. You simply had then turned on the TV in the kitchen and began to watch cartoons because you were henderously bored. Your mom then came back into the kitchen after about twenty to thirty minutes and left fifty bucks on the kitchen table. You smiled and thanked your mom then she walked out.

755 words💛

Guys I'm actually into this book, not gonna lie I've been writing it like everyday. I honestly think this is gonna be a big hit! 😳