Ch. 17

"Fine." Eddie says rolling his eyes at Richie then putting all the bags in his basket, since he was the only one with a basket. "We should get some rated r movies." Richie states while getting on his bike, and smirking towards you. " You're sick Richie." You say rolling your eyes and shaking your head. "But we should get some gore movies." Ben says while looking at Eddie, basically asking for approval. "Y-yeah like s-s-cary movies." Bill says pointing at the thrift movie store. "I wish Mike was here he would give us some good scary movie suggestions." Ben says while sighing and looking along distance. Everyone else agrees with him; besides Eddie. "What the fuck?! No. Absolutely not. Horror movies are not it! You can get HIV amd AIDS from touching someone else's blood." He says throwing his hands in the air. "Now that's what I call a scary movie." Richie says getting off his bike making his way to Eddie slowly, like in a horror movies. "Edddieee I want my blood and cooties on you." He says running his hands over himself and starts to laugh. "Cut that out Richie!" Eddie says getting mad by being teased. You jerk Richie back so Eddie can have some space, Eddie tho; uses his inhaler and bikes across the store to the thrift movie store. "Nice going Rich." You say rolling your eyes then following Eddie. "Come on cupcake I was only kidding." Richie says scooting his glasses more up on his face, being that: Richie being followed by Ben.

sorry it's short babes n zarts I'm just trying to update all my books majorly. love you guys stay beautiful/handsome