Ch. 16

"Okay so we're going to the supermarket for snacks right?" Richie says while running his fingers through his hair. Everyone nods and stands up heading downstairs. You, Bill, Ben, Richie, and Eddie get on y'all's bike; and start peddling to the supermarket for snacks. You and your friends eventually get there and grab a hand basket, tossing in a bunch of candy/chocolate; and drinks. You, Bill, Ben, Richie, and Eddie all head to the register, sitting the dose of snacks and drinks on the counter. After the male employee rang up all of the assortments; the total came up on the screen. The total came out to be $23.48 . Damn. We didn't even have enough. You sigh softly and get your drink and put it back in the freezer and walk back having enough. You pay for the assortments and walk out the supermarket. "Sorry we didn't have enough money; Y/n." Ben says sighing, and shaking his head. "It's okay guys really!" You say trying to boost the mood throughout your friends. "Even though we didn't have enough drinks we can all share with you Y/n!" Eddie says smiling and leaning against a lamp post with you, while the others sit on a worn out bench. "B-but if ee all sh-share Y/n m-mi-might give us cooties." "I most certainly will not!!" You say laughing along with the others. "How about we all head home and watch some movies nerds." Richie says while punching your shoulder softly. "Wait." Richie says a thinks, holding his finger to his chin.(Low-key almost forgot Richie was in this, I had to edit alotttt😭)  "Eddie don't you have a savings account at the 7-11." Richie says quirking his eyebrows up, and smirking wickedly then looking up at Eddie. "Oh no Richie if my mom finds out I used my account, she'll have an stroke!" Eddie says sighing letting off of the pole he was leaning on. Bill looks at me and then Richie and shakes head and smiles. Richie then goes up infront of Eddie getting on his knees and holding his own hands. Almost as if he were praying. "Oh please Eddie can't we all just use your account dummie to get a movie we can watch for the night." Richie says. You smile brightly and clasp your hands together. "That's a great idea Richie." You say pulling him up then kissing his cheek. Richie starts blushing and bows. "I know." He says being self centered, but jokes about it.

Eek I've been updating all my books so yeah if you wanna read those go ahead babes n zarts💛
Also request some books for me to make because I need moreeeee hehehehe