Ch.7

"So what are we going to start with first." I said while walking into the living room as the two boys, Richie and Bill followed after. "Well big Bill can go up to his rook while me and you taste check some chapstick." Richie says winking then kissing the air and smirking. "E-ew no R-richie y'all will not be touching lips tonight!" Bill says clearly annoyed while limping to the couch and sitting down. "Yeah Richie we can save that for a different time." You had said while perfously giggling and laughing."Yeah doll." Richie says going with the joke that you had played and laughing in a histeriuos way. "You know y'all act as if y'all are brothers and sisters." Bill says putting a pillow on his legs; then flipping through the channels by one leading off with static. "Ew, I'm not incest like you big Bill." Richie states. "If I-i was i-i-incest I'd be a j-jacka-ass." Bill says spitting it out and cracking up with laughter, soon with nobody knowing what the joke that Bill meant everyone soon started cracking up with miniturr laughter's. "I believe that was the most dumbest joke I've ever heard come out of you." I had said while wiping my crying eyes of laughter. "W-well ita out their n-now." Bill says smiling. (Pretend they had a pizza manufacturer) "Hey guys I'm pretty hungry.". I had said with my stomach gtowling; not making the situation. "Well my stomach's growling but that doesn't mean I can't just eat you out right now, I mean take you out to eat." Richie says winking. "N-nice try Rich." Bill says while standing up and limping over to the phone and calling the pizza company. "Hello this is Zartos pizza company, how may I help you?" They say addressing to Bill. "May I get a large pepperoni pizza with six large cokes." Richie says. "Yeah we'll deliver it in twenty minutes." The co-worker had said while ringing us up and hanging up. Bill then walks back to the couch slowly laying down on it and slowly falling asleep. "Wake me up when the pizza gets here." Bill mumbles as you put a blanket over him, as he falls asleep. "What do you wanna do doll?" Richie says looking at you and the Television every once in a while. "Watch this show then eat." You say smiling and sitting in Richie's lap since their was only a triple couch that Bill was laying on, and a single couch that y'all were sitting on. Richie threw his head back softly and closed his eyes so he wouldn't act as if he was a pervert even though he did alot. But Richie respected Bill's sister she wasn't just some girl who he had thought was a sex toy, no he genuinely liked her for her personality and her beautifullness.Evrry now and then you would squirm a little in your seat because of Richie's belt, or so you thought it was a belt. Richie had then wrapped his arms around your stomach from behind and lays his head on your back. Because of the glasses, little frantic boy having a slight buldge in his pants he decided that if he asked you out; it would make things less weird than they already were. "Hey doll?" Richie says not looking up at you already knowing you're paying attention. "Yeah?" You said softly. "Ive known you for like a year and like I have had, the biggest; most insanueous crush on you and in an fact I just really care for you, and would never hurt you." Richie said spilling his heart out over you. "So please actually be a doll and answer this, will you go out with me." Richie said smiling through his teeth. You just blushed hard and smiled, I mean that's all you could do when your crush liked you back. You replied to him with the best answer of thought. "Yes I will Richie." You say giggling, right after that Richie hugged you tighter and after the hug you had decided to get up from out your seat to see that their was a buldge on Richie. Richie just laughed and played it off, you honestly weren't mad at him I mean it wasn't your fault. "Who did that I know it wasn't me." Richie said laughing and smirking, you just looked at him in awe and sat on the floor continuing your show.

800 words💛

Thanks for the fast reads guys I love y'all Zarts so much and it means alot for y'all to read my books and I'm glad y'all actually like my book, because I knew y'all would have liked it in the first place.