Ch.9

You had woken up to the most precious face on Earth. It was Richie's, his face looked so smooth and him without his glasses made him look adorable. You had crawled over him and went into the bathroom to brush your teeth. I had put tooth paste on the tooth brush and then I had ran it under some cold water, before brushing my teeth. Soon after you hear someone open the door and you gasped and look at to see a red faced Bill covering his eyes. "Bill I'm not naked or anything." You said giggling and watching him uncover his eyes slowly Bill let's out a relief sigh and smiles. "I-if y-you are done i-in here can I g-get in the shower." Bill said trying not to talk much of his morning stutterness. You had nodded and walked outside the bathroom and crawled back over to still see a sleepy Richie. You snuggled closer to him and put the covers over both of y'all. Suddednly I had heard a grunt from the sleepy boy. He had coughed then looked at you and smiled. "Hey doll." Richie said blushing like crazy, even tho he couldn't see you he knew exactly who you were. "Hi Rich." You said smiling and kissing him while climbing on top of him. This wasn't just no kiss it was like a firework crisp kiss. Soon y'all had began to makeout a little like five minutes until you heard someone clear their throat. "R-richie s-stop whatever y-you're doing to Y/n." Bill says while rolling his eyes playfully and laying on the cool tenticy bed. You laughed loud and just stayed on him so you knew that he was still there. "We were just talking." Richie says to Bill while putting his glasses on making everything so much more appealing and visible. You had stuck your hands around Richie's neck and you layed your head on his chest. You had looked up at Richie doing the 'duck lips' as he so forth looked down at you. Richie smiled and kissed you on the forhead before doing anything else. Bill looked over at y'all and smiled and continued to read his book about Yellow Sistenburgs. A Sistenburg is a very bright flower that is known for producing the most sweetest water. Condensation re-fraps the water and photosynthesis takes place, which produces glucose (sugar) to make it sweet like. P.s. guys a 'yellow Sistenburg is just a flower that I had made up😳. You knew that Richie had to go take a shower so you kissed Richie one last time, before rolling off of him. Richie had hugged you then grabbed some of his clothes before walking into the shower. You had looked around and saw Bill glancing over at you every know and then. "Y-yes?" He said while setting his book down once again. "What are we doing today, you know for fun?" I said while sitting up and putting my hair in a ponytail. "N-neighbholt house, were g-going to it." Bill says nearly afraid almost as if he was afraid of what might hurt him, his family, or his friends. You nodded and got dressed and  so did everyone else. Richie had gotten out of the house and y'all had gotten on y'all's  house and started riding around to get everybody to go to the Neibolt house. It was a creepy little house, that a little clown popped up every now and then; every one to seven years. Y'all had eventually gotten at the Neibolt house and you stood next to Bill and Richie.

657 words 💛

Hi guys I'm sorry this chapter is crappy, it was even better but when I published chapter 8 I had three of them so I deleted two chapters which were chapter 9 and 10😳 yeah but I've been updating like everyday 💛