Ch.13

You were currently just laying in your room, painting the outside of your house like everyday; since it was currently raining it took possibly more time to paint. Bill was gone with mother to pick up groceries. Soon it was just you by yourself until you got a knock on the door. You went downstairs and opened the door to see a red faced Richie. I hugged Richie tight like I never wanted to let go. "Richie what are you doing here." You say pulling him inside and shutting the door locking it. He just smiles and hugs you even more. "I missed you doll and um I think I'm ready to... You know." Richie says biting his lip softly. "Like.... Sex?" You say and laugh as if you thought Richie was joking; because he made so many crude jokes. "Yeah that." He says blushing even more then you finally realizing he wasn't joking. You guide Richie upstairs and sit on his lap and just hug him.

Said I wouldn't do this but y'all requested it, so WARNING FOR SEX SCENE NOT SEXUALIZING I EVEN MADE IT FUNNY LMAO‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

You kissed Richie's neck leaving him a soft moaning mess, oh how Richie loved it when you played kissed his neck. You then left a small redish hickey on his neck leaving you to bite his lip softly and to grind on his penile slowly. "Mmm y-y/n kamchiii." Richie says in pleasure. You smile and scoot down and pull Richie's pants and boxers down, leaving you to bob your head for apples.😭😂 Richie moans for awhile and runs his fingers through your hair while you softly have your hand on his thighs for support. The boy then hits his high releasing in your mouth leaving you to do nothing but confusion. You sit back up and smile as if y'all were done bit old Richie wasn't. He was just getting started. Richie layed you down on the bed planting kisses all over your body sending you to a moaning mess. Richie pulls your pants down leaving you in your undergarments, he begins to rub you through your area softly while planting kisses in your inner thigh. Richie then takes off your underwear and starts manifesting on your area.

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

You suddenly heard a knock as you and Richie started making out again after all that. You jumped up and pit your shirt back on and wiped your lips from the spit. "Who is that?" Richie says fixing his glasses and his hair then putting on a shirt. "Probably mother and Bill." You say heading downstairs and unlocking the door. "H-hey y/n." Bill says stepping inside as y'all's mom follows in. You wave and smile and hear Richie hit something from upstairs causing Bill to be confused while mother puts the groceries. "Who's u-up there?" Bill says opening a bag of peppermints and popping one in his mouth. "Um R-richie parents got mad at him so he cane over.." You say making a quick lie and heading upstairs, leaving Bill to follow. "H-how long h-has he been h-here?" Bill says making it to the room whole waving at Richie. "Like ten minutes." You said possibly lying again not trying to get the fact that you and Richie did the nasty. Bill nodded and sat on his bed and pulled out a book reading as always. "Do you always have to read or can we actually play something." Richie says out of bordem. Bill licked his finger before flipping another page and putting a stick back in the book as a 'bookmark'. 

665 words 💛

Sorry guys about the sex scene I'm not comfortable talking about it in a book or expressing so I rushed it and yeah. Plz don't hate on me for doing that. All I want is for y'all to request stuff.