Ch. 25

"Georgie?"

You and Bill nearly say at the same time, you knew it wasn't real but Bill couldn't get the thought to blur.

You walked over to Richie real quick before Ben splashes water in his face getting him to jolt up.

You, Bev, Ben, Mike, Stan and  Eddie walk to Richie and y'all give a big circle hug.  

Besides Bill.

Bills still staring at the incryption of Georgie.

We hurry up and get Richie up as he's just staring at you. You smile and hug him gently as he places a kiss on your cheek.

"I missed you Rich." You say furrowing your eyebrows. " I missed you too hot stuff." He says before a thud hits the ground.

All the losers turn around before seeing Bill getting choked out by  Pennywise.

Pennywise gives an evil smile as he squeezes his throat harder.

"Somebody do something!" You say before Richie grabs Bill's bat and walks to IT.

Pennywise soon see's that their is no more fear in the kids and pushes Bill to the ground harshley.

"Welcome to the Losers Club Asshole!" Richie yells before hitting pennywise in his face causing his face to turn long into the painting stan saw.

Stan hits him in the face before he could reach him, which makes pennywise come in direct contact with y/n.

You quickly slingshot IT in the head causing a glow of light to show. Pennywise goes to lurch at you again but Mike shoots it in the head as IT falls to the floor slowly trying to go back into his sewer.

Bill, Me, Richie, Ben, Bev, Stan, Mike and Eddie all go to Pennywise and chant 'fear'

"That's why you didn't kill Bill, or Richie because they werent afraid; now your afraid, a clown with a scared little beating heart."  You say softly. 

You dig in Pennywises chest and pull out his heart that's slowly beating, he tries to grab for it back but he's to weak.

All of the Losers Club squish his heart causing him to die almost instantly. Eddie of course has his inhaler next to him as he does it.

You all drop his heart and y'all turn around to see that y'all defeated it.

No more killings

No more hurting

~~~

You, Bill, Ben, Bev, Eddie, Stan, Mike, and Richie all sat on the edge of the cliff. Everyone jumped in the water feeling happy they accomplished something and that they were still alive.

"Cmon Toizer!!!" Eddie says before making a bunch of splashing sounds.

"Y-yeah cmon Y/n." Bill says before turning around. Bev pulls Ben under the water for a quick kiss. Richie gives his same goofie smile and he kisses you before jumping in, leaving you fumbled.

"Come back Toizer." You yell before jumping off the cliff.

That was it. The Losers had survived It wouldn't possibly be back, so they thought. Even tho the summer wasn't great they ended it well.

Dummy up everybody

Be safe and be true and have no fear.

The end🎈

Hope y'all liked it I kinda slacked in the.beginning but I loved the ending bye and remember ur beautiful and don't let nobody get u down.