Ch.10

All of you were standing on the Neibolt houses porch. Once and for all you had thought about yourself what danger you were in and what could happen to you. You breathed one last time before going into the creepy old crackhead house. Richie and you had viewed at all the continuously cobwebs that were drapping around literally everything. I had walked to a poster I seen that said Richie was missing. Richie looked at it then started freaking out. "What the fuck!!! It says I'm missing and I'm fucking right here!" Richie says almost having an panic attack. You rip the poster off the wall and hug Richie to soothe him, so he wouldn't freak out. Richie chest rose every here and again but you had finally got him to calm down. Each of the members had split up into quantities. You and Richie, Bill and Beverly, Mike and Eddie, and Ben then Stan. Before anything could happen Bill had stopped Richie while you were going upstairs. "R-richie before y-you g-go don't l-let my s-sister get h-hurt she's the o-only thing I have l-left." Bill says while looking him deeply in his eyes, then nodding to him. "I swear, I'll take my life before hers." Richie said then marching up the stairs. You thought about what Richie said cuz he always put others life before his. Known the trash mouth for not caring, but now suddenly has a heart? Mike and Eddie had walked upstairs also but turning a left, instead of a right like Richie and y/n. Mike had his little gun and a stake, while Eddie had a stake. Eddie was honestly scared shitless, he was taking puffs out of his inhaler every now and then. But Mike; he was trying to focus on being confident in himself and not to be scared, but with Eddie shouting out like little gestures it wasn't helping at all. "What if we fucking die in this crackhead house? Or what if he hurts one of us?" Eddie said looking around perfously then taking another hit out of his inhaler. "We won't, we will be ok." Mike said shaking his head then opening a room. Eddie decided to step back and try to find the others. A leaper suddenly appeared next to Eddie laying it's hand on his shoulders. "Eddie, may I use your inhaler." The leaper said grogily watching as Eddie turned around. Eddie stayed quiet the whole time, he wanted to cry but he was panicking. All of a sudden he falls backwards into a hole and landing on the table, hearing a crack from his body. Mike had turned around to see Eddie wasn't their, he lost his person he was supposed to keep up with. Mike had eventually gotten panicked and went to open a door, but it was like it was jammed or even locked. Mike had kept on trying to open it but it wouldn't buldge. All of a sudden Mike smelt smoke, he quickly turned around to see what it was that had caught fire and saw it was a dresser that had people screaming. "MIKE! OPEN UP! IM BURNING!" The voices said in the dresser sounding like his parents, he then began to dart his eyes forward and get scared. "ITS NOT REAL!!!!" Mike said then tried the door again, it finally opened only to reveal a clown smiling with blood all over his face. Mike had darted backwards as the clown went after him but then totally disappeared. Mike then left the room and went searching for Eddie. Ben and Stan were literally just escorting the house that moment, they were mainly told to watch the living room in which that was the vicinity they were in. Bill and Beverly were in the well; Beverly had saw all the little kids floating up on the air rising more and more. Soon enough Bill got distracted by looking at a shoe that looked like Georgie's. Galoshes. Yellow galoshes at that, that even had his name on them. Beverly had gotten choked by the clown. Only in her eyes could she see it. Beverly lost breath and the stupid clown made her lose breath. Which means Beverly was floating. Richie and Y/n were in the bathroom they were holding hands so they wouldn't disconnect from each other. But suddenly she feels a light tug on her hand feeling a much biggger hand in hers than before.

752 words💛

"Have it your way Zarts"-z