Ch. 20

You hear the phone ring downstairs as you were heading out, but your female guardian answers it before you. You just stand there with your mouth slightly agap and you roll your eyes as you head to the fridge.

"Hello?" Your female guardian says while answering the phone. On the other end you couldn't tell who it was but your legal guardian didn't look so happy. "No she's not here right now." She says on the phone and puts it down.

"hey who was that." You say while grabbing some cookie dough out of the fridge and setting it on the counter. The female guardian just walks right past you, while mumbling. "Business." She says as she walks up to her room.

All you could think was that she's lying ofcourse. You scoop out a bunch of cookie dough and set it in a bowl, then put it up and grab the ice cream putting some in your bowl them mixing it.

You my friend were having period cravings.  You walk to the couch and sit on the arm rest while flipping through the channels. Nothing interesting you thought. Suddenly a talk show host came on with a bunch of kids around her. She had a screen behind her of a sewer and she was talking about clowns.

"Clowns are very goofy, you'll die if you try." (Get it lol I used you'll die If you try from the original IT.) (Which I personally think is better than the new cuz it's the original duhhh)

You roll your eyes as you think it's some dumb skit then you flip to another channel and it has the same talk show host with all the kids again, except it has a red balloon in the background, with a clown on the screen in the back.

"You'll die if you try."

" You'll die if you try."

"YOU'LL DIE IF YOU TRY."

The kids plus the talk show host says; each time they say it, it gets louder and more demon like. The last one was the loudest you flinched and clicked the power button to turn the TV off. You sighed as it went silent in relief.

Soon a small little red balloon starts floating towards you from the table. You tilted your head in disbelief as it then popped. Pop!

Blood. goopy, thin blood splattered all over you and the couch. You screamed horridly as it went over you, a figure that looked like Georgie was standing in its place. He didn't have both arms, just one in fact.

You started to tear up as you see Georgie standing there looking morbidly hopeless. "Y/n? How come you didn't help me." He says softly while looking up at you. "I'm sorry Georgie I didn't take care of you." You say while your voice is cracking and you get on your knees facing Georgie.

You hug Georgie while crying as of so he doesn't hug back, he just mumbles stuff in your ear. "You'll float too." He says while softly giggling at the end you look to him in horror and jump back as he turns to dust. Like he was never even there.

hope you liked this chapter cuz I low-key had fun writing it! anyway babes n zarts I love y'all and glad y'all enjoy this book. also I've been updating somewhat but I'm trying to also work on another book in fact. a kairi consentino book. I probably spelled his last name wrong but who cares lmao bye guys love y'all 👉🏾👈🏾 💛