Chapter 10

HIRO'S POV

Gogo opened the door of the 'Nerd Lab'
And when she opened it... Seriously?
The place is full of amazing... robots?

"Wasabi! Your finest table please!" Gogo yelled

I gasped when I saw a dark colored skin man showed up with an... apron.

"This way" the man showed a table with a hand machine in the middle.

"Sit" Gogo said. She's already sitting on a chair that is connected with the table. Whoa what?

"You smell that? Take a deep breath through the nose." she said while she sniffs

"Really let that seep in." she winked

"Hey, you don't look so good, nerd. Maybe we should get you a home. Call it a day.
Probably be better off. This is a five star joint after all, and if you can't handle this place, well, maybe you should be back in your tower." Gogo said while I gasped when someone locked the door full shot.

GOGO'S POV

"Is this you?" the one who closed the door-Violet growled.

I moved the finger of Violet on the poster that covers the nose.

"Aw. Now they're just being mean." I pouted

"Hohoh, it's her all right. Drew, go find some guards! That reward's going to buy me a new hook." Honey Lemon-the hook collector said while smirking.

"I could use the money." Victoria-Violet's sister smirked

"What about me? I'm broke." Violet asked. But she ran out.

Oh no. I'm broke too.

HIRO'S POV

There was a clamour when Violet-the one who will call the guards ran out.

"Please, stop!" I said when they all went to Gogo. They were so many

"We can work this out." I heard Gogo yelled when the one with a hook earlier-but not wearing it said.

"Please, leave her alone!" I yelled.

"Guys, please!" Gogo yelled.

"Give me back my guide! Ruffians!" I spank everyone who I come near me with my pan.

"Not the nose, not the nose, not the nose!" I heard Gogo yelled once again.

I saw a table and deep breathed.

"PUT HER DOWN!" I yelled so loud.

Then I heard silence. All of them looked at me.

"Whoa! Okay, I don't know where I am, and I need her to take me to see the fireworks because I've been dreaming about them my entire life! Find your humanity! Haven't any of you ever had a dream?" I yelled in frustration.

Then, the one who is holding a hook in her hand came near me. I stepped backwards. And I hit the wall. She's still walking towards me. She's a tall girl with long blonde hair. She's so slim too.

Then, when she is only a little close to me, not too close. She suddenly put her hook up and put the tip below my chin. It's a little sharp but it don't hurt me.

"I had a dream... once." She said softly.

Then I was shocked when I saw her swing an axe over a boy who is very thin. Super. Then when the axe hit the wall just perfectly above the boy's head, the boy then plays the accordion.

"I'm malicious, mean and scary
My sneer could curdle dairy
And violence-wise, my hands are not the cleanest
But despite my evil look
And my temper and my hook
I've always yearned to be a true chemist."
and Honey Lemon climbs up the stage and gets a pink colored... water?