Chapter 06

HIRO'S POV

As soon as I saw that my father went out of the place he usually goes, I quickly went in front of the closet and looks at the chair. I looked at Mavic who was above the chair. She nodded. Phew.

Deep breath "Okay" I said

When the chair was removed, the door didn't opened. It means she hasn'f fall off of the chair. When I was about to open the closet door-

*Click*

"Argh" I rubbed my head. Ouch. I hit the floor when something fell on me.

When I looked at that something-

Oh my gosh.

It's a someone.

The girl I placed in the closet fell on me and is now lying on me. She on top. Me at the bottom.

Good thing she's not awake by that sudden move. Or else. I can die.

"Uhh.." this is awkward

I looked closely at the girl. She has purple streaks on her bangs, she has a short hair and whoa what? Why am I staring at her?

I stood up quickly but still avoiding of her waking up so I carried her-again to the chair and let her sit there. I also grabbed a rope and tied it around her to keep her on the chair in case she falls off & also for her not escaping if she wokes up.

GOGO'S POV

I felt something sticky on my ear and when I opened my eyes-

"Ah!" I screamed and the green-colored chameleon jumped and fell on the floor.

"Yuck!" I said in disgust. The chameleon sticked out it's tounge in my ear! Who wouldn't be disgusted & irritated of that! Argh!

"Huh? Uh?" I said when I felt that I can't move my body. I struggled. "Is this...rope?"

Okay. Now I'm tied up. Good. What a day.

"Struggling... struggling is pointless." I heard a voice. A boy.

"Huh?" I said in confusion

"I know why you're here, and I'm not afraid of you." what is he talking about?

"Wait, What?" I asked again

Then I saw a small figure moving out of the dark. A little boy. How cute.

"Who are you? And how did you find me?" he asked.

"Oh" I said. Trying hard not to laugh.

"Who are you, and how did you find me?" he said. Sternly.

"Hmm. I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you, but may I just say..." I said in a calm voice.

"What the hell are you talking about, huh?! I can't understand a single thing you're saying?!" I shouted. Irritated.

"Uhmm" He said. Fidgeting his fingers. Argh.

"Anyways, my name is Gogo Tomago" I said. Smiling. Forgeting my anger earlier.

"Who else knows my location... Gogo?" he asked. Nervous I say.

"All right, dimwit-"

"Hiro" he said. Glaring at me

"Uhmm... Hiro. Here's the deal. I was in a situation, gallivanting through the forest. I came across your tower and- ho, oh no... where is my satchel?!" I almost yelled. I forgot about that stupid satchel! Argh!

"I've hidden it, somewhere you'll never find it." he crossed his arms. And smirked. This dimwit is such a dimwit.

"It's in that pot, isn't it?" I said. Poker faced.

*bang*

HIRO'S POV

"It's in that pot, isn't it?" she said and I quickly hit her face with a frying pan. Oh no.

I ran to the pot and grabbed the satchel or whatever he called it hid it. Somewhere harder to guess.

GOGO'S POV

"Er, uh. Huh?" I felt that sticky feeling again.

"Yikes!" I shakes off that stupid chameleon and yelled "Would you stop that?!"

"Now it's hidden where you'll never find it" he crossed his arms again. I looked around. Argh.

"So, what do you want with my hair? To cut it?" he suddenly asked. I looked at him

"What?" confused

"Sell it?" he asked again

"No! Listen, why would I want that hair of yours? Everyone has it yah know." I said. I can seriously laugh so hard right now.

"Whoa what? You don't want my hair?" he asked. I think he's retarted.

"Why on earth would I want your hair? Look, I was being chased, I saw a tower, I climbed it, end of story." Irritated right now.

"You're... telling the truth?" I am seriously gonna kill this boy.

"Yes."

Then he looked at the chameleon which is on his shoulder right now. He faced his back on me and placed the chameleon on the palm of his hands.

HIRO'S POV

I placed the chameleon on both of my palms and faced my back on Gogo for her not to see what I'm doing.

"I know, I need someone to take me." I whispered at Mavic.

Mavic motions. She said that she thinks she's telling the truth. But she's not sure.

"I think she's telling the truth, too." I whispered again.

She motions to the painting father draw earlier again.

"She doesn't have fangs, but what choice do I have?" I whispered. I heard the girl struggling so I faced at her once again.

"Uhmm. Okay, Gogo Tomago I'm prepared to offer you a deal." I said. Mavic climbing up my shoulder again.

"Deal?" she asked in confusion.

"Look this way." I turned the chair a carefully. Afraid of her falling.

"Do you know what these are?" I asked. Pointing at my painting of the 'flying lights'

"You mean the fireworks thing they do for the prince?" she raised her right eyebrow.

"Fire-what?" I asked. Okay I'm confused.

"Fireworks" she said. Irritated.

"I knew they weren't exploding stars." I said while snapping.

"Uhh. What did yah just said?" she asked. I looked at her. I smirked. I straightened up.

"Well, tomorrow evening they will light the night sky with these fireworks. You" I said pointing at her "will act as my guide, take me to these fireworks, and return me home safely. Then, and only then, will I return your satchel to you. That is my deal."

^-^-^-^

A/N:
Hello!! Sorry for not updating for awhile!
I am a little busy with my new stories!
I have like 3!
You see, I am full of story ideas right now😂

DISCLAIMER:
I don't own any movie. Just this story :)