Chapter 12

GOGO'S POV

Argh! I can't stand the silence!

Well, we're walking in this so-called 'hidden passage' Honey showed us. And silence build between us.

Wait, maybe I should compliment him for what he did earlier for me? Or maybe thank him for convincing my so-called 'friends' to trust on me?

Okay... Here goes nothing...

"Uh-uhmm... Hiro?" "Uh-uhmm... Gogo?" Wait, I think we both asked each other.

"You first." he said

"No, you first." I said

"Nah. Girls first." he smiled.

I stopped walking. Shocked.

"What?" he asked me. I think he's worried.

But wait, he called me a 'girl'?

So he thinks of me as a girl?

HIRO'S POV

She stopped walking and she looks like she's in deep thought. Then she smirked and closed her eyes and resumed walking again so I followed her.

"Well, I've got to say, didn't know you had that in you back there. That was pretty impressive." she started talking. Phew! Good thing she started talking! The silence is killing me!

"I know! I know. So, Gogo, where're you from?" I asked curiously.

"Sorry, nerd, I don't do back-story." she stopped talking and looked at me "However I am becoming very interested in yours. Now I, I know I'm not supposed to mention the hair." she pointed at my hair and I immediately saw my bangs that are colored Silver.

"Nope." I answered

"Or the mother." She looked away.

"Ah, ah." I teased her.

"Frankly I'm too scared to ask about the frog." She said and I clicked my tongue.

"Chameleon." I corrected her.

"Tsk. Here's my question, if you want to see the lanterns so badly, why haven't you gone before?" she asked in a curious tone. I stopped when I heard voices and running footsteps behind and so I turned saw a person carrying a torch.

"Uh. Huh, well... uh, Gogo... Gogo..." I stuttered and pointed then she turned and gasped. She quickly grabbed my T-shirt and ran for our lives.

"Tomago!" I heard a feminine voice called and I assume it's the Captain.

I gasped when I saw the light and a dead-end. A cliff to be exact. I turned and saw two creepy women just below us.

"Who's that?" I hesitatedly asked

"They don't like me." she answered quickly while panting.

I turned to look at my back and saw the guards that are chasing us earlier appeared from the cave.

"Who's that?" I asked again.

"They don't like me either." she answered and a horse appears just behind the guards.

"Who's that?!" I yelled in frustration while pointing my pan to the horse.

"Let's just assume for the moment that everyone in here doesn't like me!" she yelled too and I turned again and saw somethingthat might help.

"Here!" I said while shoving the pan on Gogo's hands and I brought out a rope from my satchel (I forgot to mention that I always bring it with me). I threw the rope in a certain place and I swing myself to a nearby rock.

GOGO'S POV

"I've waited a long time for this." Captain Irish said while stretching her fingers then a guard ran to me and my instincts told me to hit the guard with the pan so I did and the guard fell on the ground. He's out cold.

Then guards came to me and I did the same and they're out cold too. Including Captain Irish.

"Oh mama, I have got to get me one of these!" I yelled in excitement and a sword was placed before my face and I hit it with the pan.

It's a horse for heaven's sake!

"Ha!" I said when I hit the sword many times to prevent it from slashing my face.

"You should know that this is the strangest thing I've ever done!" I yelled and in one flick of the sword, the pan fell from my hands to the cliff. And both of us stared at it until it hit the ground.

"How 'bout two out of three?" I asked and the sword was pointed at my throat but not so near.

"Gogo!" I heard a yell and something was tied around my hand. A rope!

And all I knew was that I fell from the cliff but the rope that was tied around my hand is preventing me from touching the ground.

"Gogo, look out!" I heard Hiro yell and when I turned...

IVY AND GAILE OH MY GOSH

"Whoa, whoa..." I said and I immediately dodged their swords.

"Ha! You should see your faces because you look..." then my stomach hit something "ridiculous." I managed to whisper.

I immediately recovered and stood up on what hit me.

"Come on, nerd. Jump!" I yelled at Hiro and when he jumped, Jade almost catch his rope but Hiro made it to the ground.

I waited for Hiro and ran when he's beside me. We both saw a cave ahead of us and I heard splashing of water behind us.

And just before we will be hit by something, we reached the cave.

I saw a black thingy below me so I picked it up. It's the frying pan!

Then I felt water beneath me so I ran towards the higher part of the cave. I dove down to see a path out this cave but...

"It's no use. I can't see anything." I said in defeat. Then I saw Hiro dives but I caught his shirt first and pulls him up.

"Hey, there's no point. It's pitch-black down there." I said while gripping on his shoulders.

"This is all my fault. He was right, I never should have done this." He looked down.

"I'm so... I'm so sorry, Gogo." he started to sob like a baby. I scoffed. But my eyes softened. I looked away and removed my hands from his shoulders.

"Leiko." I barely said.

"What?" so he managed to hear it, huh? I looked at him to find him staring at me too and I smilrd.

"My real name is Leiko Tomago. Someone might as well know." I sadly said and I saw him look down again and whispered something.

"I have magic hair that glows when I sing."

"What?" I barely even heard it! And I felt the water rising up to my head.

"I have magic hair that glows when I sing! Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine..." he said and when the water rose, I opened my eyes and saw his hair glowing.

I scanned the whole surrounding and then I saw a light below so I swam down and removed the rocks.

^-^-^-^

A/N:
Hi there! So I decided that I should finish this story first because my other stories are gonna be longer than this one😂

DISCLAIMER:
I don't own anything here except for the story and some character names I made up.