Chapter 07

GOGO'S POV

"Wait what?!" I yelled "Take you to those fireworks?!" He's stupid, right? Me? Taking him to the fireworks? Oh I'm gonna be dead.

"Exactly" he said while snapping his fingers. Grrrr.

"No can do. Unfortunately, the kingdom and I aren't exactly 'simpatico' at the moment. So I won't be taking you anywhere." I said. Glaring at him.

He straightened up. Tough Guy.

He quickly put both of his hands on the sides of my shoulders. The sides of the chairs in exact. And he brought his face near mine. Tsk. Why so near.

"Something brought you here, Gogo Tomago. Call it what you will; fate, destiny...?" I'm not quite sure if it's a question but... I think it is.

"A horse" I hissed.

"So I have made the decision to trust you." He removed his hands now & moved away and started walking in circles. Phew!

"A horrible decision, really." I poker faced.

"But trust me when I tell you this..." he said and placed his hands on my sides again. What's this boy's problem?

"You can tear this tower apart brick by brick, but without my help, you will never find your precious satchel." he whispered.

"Hmm." I thought for awhile

"Let me just get this straight. I take you to see the fireworks, bring you back home, and you'll give me back my satchel?" I questioned him.

"I promise" he said

"Argh" I grunted in disbelief

"And when I promise something, I never ever break that promise." he said. Smiling. Don't smile. It makes me want to kill you more.

I send him death glares.

"Ever" he said.

I looked at the chameleon. And to the boy named what's that? Gio? oh. Hiro.

"All right, listen, I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice. Here comes the 'smoulder'."

The faces of the two became irritated. Fine!

"This is kind of an off day for me. This doesn't normally happen" I looked at them once again. Still poker faced.

"Fine, I'll take you to see the fireworks!" I yelled in frustration

"Really?!" He was so excited and-

*bang*

I fell on the floor. Great.

"Oops" he said.

"You broke my 'smoulder'." I said.

^-^-^-^

A/N:
Hiya! There's no wi-fi & signal here so I better post this chapter!

DISCLAIMER:
I don't own any movies but I own this story :))