Chapter 11

HONEY'S POV

"I found the guards!" I heard someone yelled. And that someone is Violet. Wait...

what?!

I saw the captain herself, two other thin guards & two strange guys enter the nerd lab. Wait, isn't that the famous Zamora sisters?! Ivy and Gaile? Well, they are the famous thieves in the whole city!

"Where's Tomago? Where is she?! I know she's in here somewhere. Find her! Turn the place upside down if you have to!" the furious Captain Irish yelled

Oh no! I have to hide Hiro & Gogo-quickly!

I found the two hiding below the table on the bar. I quickly whispered "Follow me"

I saw them follow me quickly and I then went to the most secret part of the Nerd Lab.

I pushed the lever on my right and a passage door opened. I heard Hiro gasped a little. And Gogo opened her mouth in the shape of 'O'.

"Go live your dream" I said when they hoped on the hidden passage.

"I will" Gogo said sarcastically while turning around.

"Your dream stinks. I was talking to him" I pointed at Hiro

"Thanks for everything" Hiro grinned and I kissed his cheek

"Good luck" I whispered while closeing the passage.

I turned to the guards once again. And I heard Wasabi said "I believe, this is the man you're looking for" so formal as he bowed and grabbed Bogart with his right hand and raised Bogart since he's so small.

"You got me." Bogart raised his two arms.

"Ma'am there's no sign of Tomago" A guard then says to the impatient Captain Irish who's hands are already on the sides her waist and his right foot tapping on the floor.

A loud neigh was heard and the pub door opened. The captain looked at who is on the door and was shocked and then smirked.

"Jade" Captain Irish whispered.

Captain Irish raises her shoulders saying 'I don't know' and Jade then neighs in frustration.

Jade came near the hidden tunnel. Oops. The horse pushed the lever to the left and the passage... opened.

Oh no.

"A passage. C'mon men, let's go! Robin, make sure those boys don't get away!" I heard Captain Irish said to a guard that is so skinny. And that guard points a sword at the Zamora sisters. I tried hard not to laugh.

When the Captain and 4 more guards entered the hidden passage Ivy hit the guard named Robin in his face by her elbow and snatched the sword on his hand with her hands that are handcuffed.

She unlocked the handcuffs on Gaile's hand and Gaile removed Ivy's handcuffs on Ivy's hand.

We didn't moved an inch. Since The Zamora sisters cannot be stopped. But something made me shocked.

"Play it safe. We'll go get the crown." I heard Ivy whispered lowly to Gaile. Both of them smirked and got out of the nerd lab.

Wait, what crown?

Wait... Didn't Gogo and the Zamora sisters worket together in snatching the crown of the princess?

So it means... are they talking about Gogo?

I imediately went to where Wasabi, Fred and Baymax is. I found them easily because the first one I saw is Baymax.

"Honey, What's wrong?" Baymax asked me.

"I think we should follow Gogo and Hiro." I said a little unsure, while fidgeting my fingers

"What?" Wasabi and Fred asked.

I straightened up.

"We should follow Gogo and Hiro." I said confidently.

BOGART'S POV

"I got a dream, I got some dream, I..." I was singing but I saw a girl with a red T-shirt and black jeans standing in front of me.

"Oooooh, somebody get me a glass, coz I just found me a tall drink of water." I said lazily while leaning at the door.

"Oh, stop it you big lug. A-ha-ha-ha-ha. Where's that tunnel led out?" she quickly pointed a knife on my nose.

"Knife!" I squeaked

^-^-^-^

A/N:
Halo! Long time no update! So who do you think is the girl on the last part? Hihih!
Ok, so the first one to comment the correct answer will get a dedication!
Oh, and please read my other story; Close As Strangers.
It's not HiroGo but it sure is a romance story :) I recommend it for the once who suffers heartbreaks😘

DISCLAIMER:
I don't own any movie :) I just own the story wnd maybe some characters I made up.