Chapter 01

A chameleon flees to the window to hide.
It changes color from green to a mixture of white and yellow. A color of a flower.

"Ha!" a boy suddenly popped out of the window.

"Hmm. Well, I guess Mavic's not hiding out here..." the boy said sarcastically and goes behind the window.

Mavic the chameleon snickers. Not knowing that Hiro the boy is still there.

"Gotcha!" Hiro said while catching the chameleon in it's hands.

"That's twenty-two for me. How about twenty-three out of forty-five?" Hiro said while seating down the window. The window is wide enough to let him seat there without falling out of balance. He got used to it.

Mavic frowns in defeat.

"Okay, well, what do you wanna do?" Hiro asked not knowing what to do.

The chameleon's face lits up and motions outside. Hiro looked at the surroundings outside.

"Nah. I like it in here and so do you." Hiro said and points to Mavic.

Mavic frowns.

"Oh come on Mavic, it's not so bad in here..." Hiro started to move around. While Mavic on his shoulder.

"7:00 am, the usual morning lineup" Hiro starts sings

"Start up the chores and sweep till the floor's all clean
Polish and wax, do laundry, and mop and shine up
Sweep again, and by then it's, like, seven-fourteen
And so I'll read a book or maybe two or three
I'll add a few new sketchings to my gallery
I'll play guitar and draw and cook and basically
Just wonder when will my life begin?" He started to sketch something on his sketch pad. It looks like exploding lights but can make you smile. (A/N: it's the fireworks)

"Then after lunch it's puzzles and darts and baking
Papier-mache, snake & ladder and chess!
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle-making
Then I'll stretch, maybe sketch, take a climb, a bit of rest!
And I'll re-read the books if I have time to spare
I'll draw a sketch some more, I'm sure there's room somewhere
And then I'll sketch and sketch and sketch some robots there
Stuck in the same place I've always been
And I'll keep wondering and wondering and wondering and wondering
When will my life begin?"

Hiro goes back to the window and looks outside.

"Tomorrow night, the lights will appear
Just like they do on my birthday each year
What is it like out there where they glow?
Now that I'm older, Father might just let me go..."

^-^-^-^

"Wow! I could get used to a view like this." A girl with short black hair and violet streaks on her bangs said while breathing the fresh air because she's on a roof. Of a castle

"Tomago! Come on!" another girl, a blonde one said.

"Hold on. Yup. I'm used to it. Guys, I want a castle. Can you get me one?" The girl who was called 'Tomago' said while looking around from above the castle's roof.

"We do this job. You can buy your own castle." the brunette one said. Which is named Gaile

Both the girls; Ivy and Gaile lowers Gogo Tomago using a rope.

When Gogo already has the crown in hand, she smirked and put it in her bag.

She signaled the two to put her up back again but then a guard suddenly sneezes and Gogo smirked but the two still haven't put her up because they might make a noise.

"Oh. Hay fever?" Gogo said while arms are crossed
"Yea." the guard answered without looking
"Huh?" the guard suddenly looked at his back and found that the crown has been stolen!
"Hey, wait. Hey, wait!" the guard said but then, he was too late.

"Can't you picture me in a castle of my own? Coz I certainly can. All the things we've seen and it's only eight in the morning. Guys! This is a very big day!" Gogo said while running through the forest with Ivy and Gaile.

^-^-^-^

A/N:
Hi guys! So I have school today but it's so good that I updated! Yas!
So do you like it?
Btw, I copied them from the script BUT I still changed the song lyrics, some order & idk.
But guys, I added 2 characters from neither BH6 & Tangled so don't be confused!
So as you can see, it's a Third Person's POV.
BUT I will make the POV's when it will be like chapter 04 because that's my favorite no. 😂
nah. just joking. because it's hard if I will POV everything right😂

DISCLAIMER:
I don't own neither Tangled or BH6 but I will make new characters but it will only be less than 10.