Chapter 05

HIRO'S POV

"Hiro!" I heard from a distant. Oh no. Father!

"Oh!" I gasped. I looked at the closet once more. My heart is beating fast. I'm nervous.

"The Grabber please!" my father shouted.

"One minute, father!" I rolled the Grabber to the window and placed it there. I pressed the 'ON' button and the lights on it's side started to lit. Okey...

"I have a big surprise!" he yelled

I positioned it above father.

"Uh... I do too! Heheh" I paled. Ugh. How will I say it?

"Oh, I bet my surprise is bigger!" he yelled

"I seriously doubt it." I whispered.

I pressed the 'DOWN' button. As usual, the hand will go down and get father then I pressed 'UP to go up.

"I brought back gummy bears. I'm going to make mushroom soup for dinner, your favourite-surprise!" father said while grinning and putting his bag on top of the couch.

"Well father, there's something I want to tell you." I said. Fidgeting my fingers.

"Oh Hiro, you know I hate leaving you after a fight especially when I've done absolutely nothing wrong." Father said.

"Okay, I've been thinking a lot about what you've said earlier and-" I was cutted.

"I hope you're not still talking about the exploding stars." he said. Rolling his eyes.

"'Flying Lights', and, yes, I'm leading up to that, and-" Cutted. Again.

"Because I really thought we dropped the issue, son." he said sternly.

"No, father, I'm just saying, you think I'm not strong enough to handle myself out there." I was walking towards the closet.

"Oh darling, I know you're not strong enough to handle yourself out there." he said. sitting down on the couch.

"But if you just-" Cutted. Again.

"Hiro, we're done talking about this-"

"Trust me-!" I almost yelled. I held on the chair which holds the closet from falling. Attempting to remove it.

"Hiro-"

"I know what I'm saying-"

"Hiro-"

"Oh, come on-!" I yelled in frustration.

"Enough of the lights, Hiro! You are not leaving this tower! Ever!" He yelled. As in. I lifted my hand off the chair. Terrified.

"Ugh, great. Now I'm the bad guy." He said while sighing.

I looked at the painting behind the curtain. The painting of the flying lights. Then to the closet. Sigh.

"All I was gonna say, father, is that, I know what I want for my birthday now." I said. Almost a whisper.

"And what is that?" he asked. A hint of irritation in his voice.

"New sketch book. The sketch book made from the thick paper you once brought me." I whispered

"Well, that is a very long trip, Hiro. Almost three days' time." he said raising his eyebrows

"I just thought it was a better idea than... exploding... stars." I said. Looking at my feet.

"Argh. You're sure you'll be all right on your own?" he asked.

"I know I'm safe as long as I'm here." I looked at him and half smiled.

"I'll be back in three days' time." he said while walking towards me. "I love you very much, son." he said while hugging me.

"I love you more." I said

"I love you most."

^-^-^-^

A/N:
Hi guyss! I already have a title for my new story! Yay! Now I'm struggling for the Beginning😂

DISCLAIMER:
I don't own any movie here :) Just 2 or more characters :)