Ch.1

She sighed hearing loud music next door making her wake up she got her clothes for the day getting in the shower after taking her clothes off. The shower was cold and not comforting at all but at least she had water.

She put on her clothes after drying off putting mom jeans wearing a belt with it, putting on a fitted shirt then a brown jacket on top. She grabbed her bag and a orange juice leaving for school.

Music played in her ears she liked alternative rock and just any songs really besides country she didn't know why just didn't care for it. "Hey Demetri!" She called out seeing him with Eli.

For some reason her and Eli just never really talked making her feel left out between the duo.

She ate her salad as she did her homework Demetri kept picking on her "I'm trying to work here" she said clearly annoyed a boy walks over making her look up as they both stared at each other.

"Is it cool if I sit here?" He asks nobody in particular but looking at her.

"Sorry tables really blowing up right now" Demetri said making her roll her eyes at him.

"I can put you on the wait list, but it's probably next semester at the earliest" he continued sarcastically making her nudge him as he grunts "Even when you nudge me you hit hard " he said looking at his friend in pain.

"Okay" the kid said sadly about to leave "He's kidding!" She said quickly making the boy stare at her. "Sit" she smiled when he sat down across from the trio.

"Miguel" the new kid said "Demetri, and this is Athena" Demetri greets his long time friend.

"And this is Eli he's a man of a few words" Demetri said disappointed. "Hey I was also until I met you two dorks" she grinned "Yeah I had to bring it out of you" Demetri said nudging her slightly.

"Are you guys?" Miguel asked suddenly feeling slightly weird. "No no we're just close friends" Demetri said.

Yasmine and Sam walked passed the four making her roll her eyes she didn't care for either of them.

"Dude, don't torture yourself those are the rich girls and Athenas enemy" Demetri said seeing her glare at the two.

"Why are they your enemy?" Miguel asked she just sighed ignoring him tired of saying the same story multiple times.

"Did you ever talk to them?" Miguel asked Demetri.

"OHH YEAH! All the time! We hang out after school, make out, give each other hand jobs. Eli here is the homecoming king" he said sarcastically making the girl next to him want to throw up at what he said she was innocent and he knew she didn't like when he talked about inappropriate stuff.

Miguel rolled his eyes catching on the sarcasm.

Eli laughs seeing the girls disgusted face "Gets laid more than anyone. Isn't that right, Eli?" Demetri asked his friend. Eli smirked slightly.

"Talk to them?" He repeated. "You realize what table you're sitting at, right?" Demetri questions.

"You pretty much signed away all hopes of losing your virginity before college" Demetri continued "Alright alright shut up" she said making the guys laugh at her Miguel liking the girl already.

"Oh sh*t, Yasmine is looking at us... Probably just making fun of me." Eli said scared.

"I don't think she's making fun of you" Miguel said suddenly reassuring. "I mean, just because they're hot doesn't mean they're mean" Miguel said.

Athena laughs causing the boys to look at her "Just by that line I would say you're new" she shook her head finishing a math answer "Look kid I wouldn't put yourself in the wrong crowd okay?" She asked but more of a saying.

"I don't care if Yasmine is the meanest girl in school. I'd kill all three of you just to get her to spit in my face" Demetri said "Desperate much?" She said making Miguel and Eli laugh.

"Yeah you know if you don't make a move you'll never gonna have a shot with her" Miguel said.

"True! But I'll also never suffer a humiliating rejection." Demetri answered.

"I'm at peace with my confection" Demetri said. "Last thing I need to be is suicidal"

Miguel got up "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Striking first" she recognize those words it scared her.

Demetri cussed and said a few words.