Ch.25

A few days later of training and working out the best she could to get her strength back she was finally on her feet and walking back to school.

"Hey Athena!" Demetri calls coming over. "Hey!" She smiled only to have a glance at Hawk who looked away and talked to his friends.

"We have a game of soccer later today for gym up for a game?" He asked. "I mean I could try the doctors still said I should take it easy even though Johnny has been giving me lessons..." she mentions but her eyes went wide on what she said. "Johnny? Cobra Kai Johnny? You're back with them?!" Demetri asked.

"No- I mean- Johnny I don't even think he is with Kreese anymore or at least he hasn't mentioned it... i don't know he just helped me get back on my feet he's gonna try to figure out how to get Miguel back. My dads been busy with work so I haven't had the chance to learn anymore of his martial arts." Demetri sighed.

The bell rang "meet you outside" Demetri went to locker room.

She was already changed so she went to see Hawk and walked with him only to be receiving shocked looks from her sister and Demetri.

"I'll be right back." "No you're already on the red team." He put the red shirt over her she sighed annoyed as the whistle blown.

Athena started running only to have pain shoot up her leg she was still getting random pains but she wanted to prove she can still play, she waited to take the chance on taking the ball.

A curly hair boy on the other team kicked it towards her and Sams way Sam got it first "Gotta keep up if you want it" Sam smirked her way making Athena smirk back at her as she chased after Sam.

Hawk shoved Athena into Sam making her fall as Athena had the chance to get the ball if she wanted "Hey!" Sam yelled.

"I didn't-" Athena started but Hawk quickly got the ball making a score.

Athena glared angrily at Hawks way "What the h*ll was that?!" She went over to him.

"Play my way we win." He smirked walking away.

They continued playing Sam tackled someone on Athena's team to the ground rolling over them then got up stepping on them Sam looked her way glaring.

The boy got up angrily slamming his hand on the grass.

She got the ball from Hawk making him confused as she kicked it making the shot in the goal.

Hawk cheered anyways for their team. Athena smirked towards Sams way if she wanted to play dirty Athena was good at that too. It was game on for her.

Hawk looked Moons way but she ignores him he shoved a boy on the other team down. Athena went over to help the boy. "Hawk calm down." She glared.

If she was gonna play dirty it wasn't too hurt innocent people.

"She loved you you know." Demetri started "What did you say?" Hawk said confused thinking he's talking about Athena. 

"Totally man you had a thing going with the hottest girl in school." Hawk looked at Athena then at Moon. "Then you ruined it! by becoming a loser!"  Demetri shoved him then got on his knees sweeping Hawks leg out from underneath and standing up after.

The whistle was blown by the coach.

"I guess that's why Europeans call it football" Demetri said as she tried not to laugh helping Hawk up as he was angry.

"Remember what sensei said. Fight smart."

They continued running it was head on head with her and Sam. Hawk jumped in the air hitting the other team players head.

"I didn't shove you on purpose." She said finally to Sam as they were blocking each other.

Hawk went to kick it Athena's way but hit the other team player instead.

"Really? Didn't seem like it" Sam said as she got the ball and Athena went to take it Sam kept dodging it away from her.

"How's Robby? I heard he's missing is it because he's running away from you like everyone else that leaves you?" Sam said.

Athena took this action aggressively grabbing her sisters arms and taking her sister down with her as they both yelled struggling against each other's grip.

"You know what that's it!" Coach yelled as Athena got on top of Sam ready to throw a punch but was pulled off by other players as they were separated.

"Everyone! Principals office NOW." Coach yelled.

There was moments between her and Sam they both didn't like each other and would fight but always made up but this time she didn't know what she did to Sam. She didn't hurt Sam on purpose.

She knew she would hear about it from her mom along with Sam for another fight and working herself up after being out of the hospital.