Ch.9

She was getting ready in her uniform "You look great" Miguel said she smiled slightly she felt bad for going against Mr.Larusso but things had to be done to get noticed.

The girl watched Mr.Larusso, Robby and Sam from distance glaring mainly at Robby.

She walks away once she makes eye contact with Robby getting ready in position with her class.

The lights turned off "COBRA KAI" her and Miguel yelled.

They started coming out through the crowd, her in front next to Miguel "COBRA KAI, COBRA KAI" they chanted repeatedly.

She makes eye contact with Mr.Larusso his eyes widened and she could tell he was hurt.

But she thought nothing of it smirking in Robby and Sams way when they look at her stunned.

Music was playing let's just say she felt bad*ss

They were on stage now doing some moves "Cobras show them what real Karate looks like!" Sensei yells.

Her and Miguel started fighting she blocks him taking him down on the floor smirking looking at the Larussos and Robby.

"Yes!" Sensei yelled.

Hawk took down the other classmate. She was the only one standing now with the crowd cheering. Athena smiled as it was Aisha turn breaking the boards blind folded.

Hawk was next with Demetri doing a 360 spin in air kicking the board.

They all come out with towels throwing them at the crowd. It was Sensei turn "Cobras, light it up!"

They lit it up he came forward breaking it with his fist.

"Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai!" The crowd cheers and chants.

She came out next to Sensei on the right side Miguel on other and their classmates following them.

"You did it, Sensei." Miguel says "No, we did it" he corrects.

She looks at Sam smirking towards her.

Mr.Larusso stares in disbelief, betrayal looking at Athena before he started leaving. Robby shook his head glaring at Miguel who was now holding Athenas hand and lifted her hand in the air the crowd cheered even more at the new couple. Sam left along with Robby.

The girl heard a knock at her door opening it Mr.Larusso was standing there she went to close the door annoyed but he stopped it "Can we talk?"

"There's nothing to talk" she said glaring going to close it again and he stopped it once again. "Please Athena" he begs she sighs opening it then closed the door when he came in.

"What happened back there? Why did you join Cobra Kai" she glared at him crossing her arms "Because I actually feel welcomed" he looks at her confused "Is that all?" She asked. "Listen to me Athena Cobra Kai is bad news you're nothing like them-" "Please! As if you done any good things in your life! You're not Mr.Perfect" she started yelling.

He sighed "No but I'm telling you I've had bad experiences with your....Sensei-" "At least he actually listens to me and understands me. You never once asked me to come do Karate with you all you did was do it with Sam and Robby"

"So this is what it's about? them?" "Maybe but it's none of your business, I don't even know why you care" "Because I do!" He said annoyed.

"I didn't tell you this before but... Athena you're my daughter" "What?" She asked mood completely changing to being confused.

"You're my daughter... look" he sat down next to her. "When you were younger we couldn't take care of you because we thought we weren't ready to be parents- so we gave you away to some friends of ours thinking they would take care of you well and maybe one day you would find out" "This is a lie" she started shaking slightly but tried to stop.

"No Athena I'm not lying please just trust me" he said going to put a hand on her back "Don't touch me" she orders someone comes in the apartment which was Miguel. He glared "What are you doing here" Mr.Larusso stood up.

"I'm just talking to her" he said. Miguel looked over at her seeing her shaken up "I think it's time for you to leave" "Athena" he pleaded "Leave!" Miguel orders stepping forward.

Mr.Larusso sighed and left shaking his head. Miguel came over wrapping a arm around her pulling her close as she silently cried.