Ch.3

"Pick out anything" Sam said and left, the girl sighed wishing her and Sam were friends again and that it wasn't awkward between them. Her pants buzzed in her back pocket as she reached in pulling out her phone seeing missed calls and texts from Demetri, Miguel and surprisingly Eli.

She ignored them since she would see them today anyways back at school. Looking through the clothes it was hard considering most of it was girly and she wasn't into those kinda clothes. Finally finding mom jeans, a tang top and flannel that she would like together she changed putting it on.

Daniel knocked on the door "Come in" she said. "Hey, I'm gonna drive you to school okay? If that's fine? And after I can pick you up and take you home" he said she nodded slowly not knowing why he's being so nice to her.

He went to leave "Mr.Larusso?" She asked he stops looking at her "Thank you" she said he smiled "Call me Daniel" he then left.

It was the next day on Halloween she followed the music walking in her Skeleton costume bringing out her small petite figure.

She noticed another person dressed up as a Skeleton 'The heck?' She thought then recognized Eli and Demetri by the Skeleton talking making her walk over. "Athena?" Demerit asked "Yup" she smirked Miguel stared at her. "Where were you? And why are we both in skeleton costumes?" He asked wondering why they ended up matching.

"It was my dads and surprisingly fit" she said rolling eyes. He nods slowly when Eli looked at her "Okay... Seriously, where were you?" He asked.

She sees Rose and Claire making her start to panic slightly "You okay?" Miguel asked confused but his voice calmed her down "Can I talk to you guys somewhere private?" She asked the three nodded and left with them she told them everything but meeting Daniel Larusso "They beat you up?" Demetri asks frowning. "Yeah, but I'm used to it..." she sighed.

"Miguel is your Dojo full or still looking?" His eyes lit up when she mentions the Dojo "Still looking. I could bring you to meet my Sensei one day??" He asks excitedly.