Ch. 28

"Athena?!" She heard a yell she looked over seeing Miguel she got up going over hugging him tightly and crying "We tried fighting them back. We just." She sobbed.  "Ahh it's okay" he said as she cried burying her face in his chest.

Miguel looked over at Jack and Sam as they looked at Miguel sad. "They broke Demetris arm" she sobbed managing to get out.

"They what?!" Miguel yelled angrily pulling her closer.

Her mom shows up angrily "Sam Athena?!?" She looked up face all red "what happened? Sam what the hell were you thinking?!" their mom asked the oldest daughter.

"Mom.." Sam said sad looking at her.
Their mom sat down trying to comfort Sam as she stayed in Miguel's arms trying to calm down from being shaken up.

"Claire and Rose were there." She whispered.

Miguel's grip tightened as he tried remaining calm.

"Honey are you okay?" "They broke Demetris arm and held Athena on the floor." Sam sobbed "I just wanted to show that we couldn't be bullied" she choked out before full out crying as her mom pulled her into a hug.

"It's alright." Her mom said she finally calmed down slightly the doctor brought her in for check up on her legs since she was limping.

"It's okay" her mom said repeatedly "I didn't do anything to help" Sam said sobbing.

Miguel comes over awkwardly "Mrs. Larusso?" Her mom looks up at Miguel "Hey." "Hi... Um I'm a friend of Athena's.... Im sorry I wasn't there to help." He said sadly.

"It's not your fault." Sams mom said shaking her head.

Jack came over "I tried my best..." he said sighing.

Miguel got a call from Johnny and sighed before leaving.

Athena was fine but should still take it easy she will be sore for a few days as it was stepped on and other injuries.

Sam helped Athena walk most of the time "I'm sorry..." Sam said "What for?" She asked confused. "I couldn't have the strength to help you or Demetri." She said as tears were threatened to spilled. Athena brought her into a hug.

"Sam we did the best we could. It's not your fault I'm not strong enough yet... I'm...I'm thinking of visiting Robby.. I haven't seen him in a while... do you want to go?" She asked "No... it's fine he's your boyfriend you're more important to him." Sam shook her head pulling away while calming down.

"Sam you guys are friends don't think you're not important." She smiled nodding and walked away limping a bit.

"I'm home!! The concluding hero has returned!" She heard downstairs before getting out of her room "Hey, wait till I tell you what happened over there?" Her dad said as she walked down the steps.

Her dad and mom was talking so she stayed put "It was truly amazing. "Oh."  They both kissed making her clear her throat "Hey Athena ! Got you a gift." He handed her a small box.

She smiled and hugged her dad. He noticed her nose looked different a bit like it was bruised "Hey you okay?" He asked lifting her face "Yeah just bruised." She nodded her dad looked back at her mom before she said "we'll talk later."

Athena sighed at the two.  She opens the gift revealing a bracelet she smiled "Thanks dad!" She hugged him again before letting go and backing away a bit. "Hey guys come down!"  Her dad said. "Uh... the kids are at your mothers." Mom said.

"Oh. My mothers why what happened?" He asked.

My mom looked at me before him "John Kreese."

Miguel goes in Cobra Kai dojo angrily "You guys thought it was funny to break someone's arm and torture a girl that was injured already?" He said angrily "They started it what did you expect?" Tory said angrily.

"Are you still going to be their little puppet?" She said glaring.

"I'm here to warn you all. You guys touch Athena again. Just watch out." He said angrily before he left.

Athena walked into a building for JDC visits.

"I'm here for Robby Keene" She said.

They went through pat down and let you go in the room she sees Robby and immediately goes over as he stood up she hugged him tightly then kissed him he kissed back. "Why haven't you emailed me?" She said whispering.

"Haven't had the chance." She finally noticed his face all busted up. What happened to you??" She said shocked "What happened to you??" He said growing angrily seeing her face.

They both sat down with her sighing "You first."

Authors note: hello people!! I know this story is crazy and all over the place! I'm not doing it exactly like season 3!! I'm trying to add my own stuff in make it more interesting. I hope you enjoy these stories 💜