Ch.21

She plugged her headphones in while listening to that's my girl by fifth harmony and stood out on the beach bending one leg in the air and balancing on the other.

Athena did some moves she learned from her father trying to get better at them.

She loved the fact the sun beat on her wanting the sun to tan her skin while she worked out

A few days later she was working out with the class and so on so forth as any other day.

It was a lot of working out during the week but she was with Robby this time and she went to punch him but he grabbed her arm before kissing her and she kissed him back.

The blonde girl Tory her old friend was in a video on her phone as Sam came behind her watching. Both Athena and Sam looked at each other before shaking their heads.

"So you and Robby?" "Yeah?" She asked taking a sip of her drink.

"You guys seem to hang out a lot" "Well yeah we're dating" she chuckled. "True but...." "But what?" She asked. "We haven't hung out much we should hang out after school some time" Athena nodded "I would love that"

Robby met up with them and walked inside they heard laughing "Mom?" Robby asked.

Robbys mom and her parents looked up. She held his hand sitting next to him.

"I'm sorry... Robby I'm sorry I... Cabo was a mistake." She felt him squeeze her hand a bit harder but she didn't mind as long as he felt comfortable but she knew he didn't.

"Could've told you that. We both could've." "It seems you both got back together" "Yeah. After I got my right state of mind back" Robby said glaring at his mom she looked down.
"I know... I... uh.. I know that I haven't been there for you and your relationships but I It's been hard for me."

"I wanna make things right. But Um I have to leave again"

"Of course" Robby said not shocked.

"Where to this time? Baja, Vegas?" "Rehab" she slowly got up kissing his cheek and leaving so they could talk.

She goes to Moons party with Sam and Robby "You sure you're up for this? With your mom and everything?" She asked.

"Definitely. I could use a distraction." "Felt" she agreed walking with Robby, Sam, Demetri and Chris.

"There's a lot of people out here already" "Yeah not my specialty" "I guess Moon must have invited other kids from school" Sam added.

"I only brought Trivial Pursuit id known there'd be this many people I would've brought Balderdash." Demetri said.

They arrived inside music blasting Robby kept close to Athena.

She looked seeing Hawk making her breathing slowly pick up.

He made eye contact with her staring her down.

All of Cobra Kai and Miyagi do  was staring at each other at this point.

Miguel and Tory walked in she made eye contact with Tory.

Tory looked at her then at Sam before looking at Miguel.

"Let's go" "I'll be right back" she told Robby before leaving and Miguel went to step forward but Tory stopped him.

Robby left glaring at Miguel going after Athena.

She waited outside looking at nature. "You okay?" He asked sitting down. "Sorry just too many people" she said "It's okay we can sit out here" he took her hand.

Chris comes out a few minutes later "Sams doing shots" she stood up going with Robby outside seeing Tory and Sam drinking on a stool.

"Sam! Get down!" She yelled while everyone cheers for the two. "You're not my mom!" Sam yelled before throwing the cup down she was clearly drunk. "You should listen to your sister and lose" Tory smirked.

"She's not my boss" "Sam-" "Stay out of this!" She glared at Athena. "Sam just get down before you hurt yourself!" "Just go home!" Sam yelled back everyone laughed before she left.

"Athena-" Miguel said but stopped when Tory glared at him.

"Want to go?" Robby asked. "No we can stay I just don't want to be around Sam right now..." he nodded taking her hand then slowly started dancing with her "Robby" she said shaking her head.

"Come on!" He said laughing the two danced she wasn't much of a dancer so it was weird for her.

She felt eyes burn the back of her head turning around seeing Hawk she rolls her eyes and continues dancing with Robby.

Robby pulled her in before kissing her she kissed him back.