Ch.27

⚠️TW: blood and PTSD⚠️

Demetri texts me how Hawk is at the arcade and being a bully she went with Jack meeting up with Sam.

"Who's this?" Demetri asks "A old friend he's really good at martial arts." She said.

"Chris you okay?" She asked "Yeah We just need to get them back." They went to the Laser tag place that Cobra Kai was in and turned off the lights.

"What the hell?" Hawk asked. She walked in first Jack and Sam beside her the others following Hawk glared her way "What do you want? Come back for more?" Hawk turned to Jack.

"Payback." Sam said glaring.

She ran towards Hawk blocking a kick from Mitch kicking him so she could get to Hawk. She couldn't believe Hawk gave her a rose and pretended he was going to change.

Athena felt her leg hurt slightly but continued Hawk dodged the kick she went for and she went for a sweep under his legs making him jump she stood up punching him.

Hawk kept swinging at her she tried her best to block she looked at Jack seeing he was doing really well along with Sam.

He grabbed ahold of Athena slamming her into one of the walls she took his hands and pushed him away with a kick. Hawk kept coming towards her as she backed up blocking most of his moves.

He punched her hard making her gasp as blood came out of her mouth he looked like he was shocked but his face went back to normal and  continued.

Jack was fighting Mitch and some other people he finally knocked Mitch out trying to find Athena.

Athena stood up blood spitting out of her mouth Hawk kicked her to the ground making her grunt as her nose bled from the compact with floor.

Sam looked over "Athena!" She yelled kicking a kid down trying to run over.

Sam kicked Hawk and they fought she got up by the help of Jack who tried getting her away from Hawk now.

A guy comes up to her and Jack kicks him down.

Sam went to punch Hawk "Larussos!" Athena looks up "Where are you bitches?" Tory asked.

The voice haunted her she looked over seeing Tory, Claire and Rose.

Sam looked at Athena before cowering away from Hawk.

Hawk wasn't focused on Sam anymore going to find Demetri.

She looked at everyone seeing Miyagi Do struggling.

Jack was now fighting again.

Blood kept dripping from her mouth and her nose what made it worse was she felt dizzy.

She tried finding Sam not knowing where she went.

Claire comes over kicking Athena from behind knocking her down she grunted "I see you're now walking princess." She laughs.

"Show yourself Larussos!" Tory yells to the two girls.

Claire smirks "Found one!" Tory comes over smirking.

"Well well." She looked up glaring as Claire stepped on her leg making her yell.

She looked in a certain direction only to see Sam breathing heavily and hiding making her a bit shocked on the inside.

Jack was against the wall by Hawk who knees him.

Sam kept looking at Athena trying to find the courage to help her but felt like she couldn't.

"Sam!" She heard Chris yell.

Rose comes over "What do we do with her?" "Well we could break her  legs again" Claire laughs and went over grabbing her head making her look up as she yelled.

"I like the new look" "Leave her alone!" Jack yelled.

"Is this your new boyfriend? What happened to your old one? The one that kicked you over the railing? Oh right he's in JDC." Rose laughs.

Tory looked at Athena then looked down before coming back to her angry face "Let's just leave them a small message. Hawk." Tory gave Hawk the nod as he went over to Demetri kicking him down and holding his arm behind his back "Do it." Tory said as Claire and Rose held Athena down so she couldn't get up "No..." she said.

Hawk looked at Athena then down at Demetri having second thoughts.

"Stop stop!" Demetri yelled from the pain.

"Do it!" Tory yelled.
"No no it's fine I'll go!" Demetri said as Jack looked shocked as he was held back he felt like he couldn't watch.

Hawk finally broke his arm and Demetri screamed bloody murder.