Ch.14

"He was an actor in the '80s" "Believe me I know" she smiled "The Outsiders is my favorite if you haven't forgotten" "I haven't" he said smiling grabbing her hand squeezing it.

"I'm more partial to his performance in Donnie Darko" Demetri said sitting down.

"Interesting movie and am I missing something here?" Demetri asked looking at Robby and Athenas hands.

Robby quickly pulled away leaving her confused.

He continued "Anyways time travel logic left a lot to be desired"

"Wait, is today Wednesday?" He asks.

"Yeah" she nods. "The new issue of Dungeon Lord came out." He gets hyped "Um, do you guys want anything from the comic book store?" He asked.

"Um, no thanks" Robby said she shook her head as did Sam.

"Ok, I'll be right back. Make sure no one throws away my chicken" he said and left.

She got a text from Tory 'Call me' she got up and went away.

"Where are you going?" Robby asked. "To call someone" she looked back.

She went to call Tory but remembered what Hawk said. She decided not to listen calling her "Hey, I just thought I should tell you this. Miguel just made a video of him and Sam..." Tory said slowly.

Athena felt like everything was slowing down "What kind of video?" She asked. "Don't freak out it was a love video but-" "I gotta go" she hung up and went back to her table only to see Hawk and a group of guys chasing Demetri she runs after them.

They slowed down she went around to find Demetri when she heard running behind her.

She caught up to Demetri not seeing Robby or Sam "Of course" she mumbled.

"You're running too?" He asked "Only to help" she said.

Hawk shows up Demtri, grabbed her arm but she shrugged it off staying still.

More of the Cobras came out.

"It didn't have to be this way. You could've stayed with us and not become a traitor. You also could've joined Cobra Kai if you weren't such a p*ssy"

"At least we're not an a**hole" Demetri shot back a guy behind him grabbed him and another guy grabbed her.

"You're dead meat" Hawk threatens.

"Hawk" she said struggling then she thinks of a idea and head butts the guy behind her feeling her head hurt but she had to fight for her life and Demetris . Sam was holding onto another guy on his shoulders, jumping into a kick kicking the guy that grabbed ahold of Demetri away.

They all backed up a bit Sam pulled Demetri back "Stay back, you guys need to back off" Sam orders.

"I wouldn't want to have to hit two girls"  Hawk threatens once again.

"You wouldn't stand a chance" Robby shows up next to Athena "You okay?" He asked she nodded in fighting position.

Hawk scoffs "Five against four? More like 4 and a half"  he scoffs. (Idk I tried doing something similar to what he said lol).

Robby got in position when a guy came up behind him Hawk kicked Robby but he blocked it she kicked the guy behind Robby making him let go.

A guy grabbed her from behind but she took his arm flipping him over her shoulder.

The guy in orange came up to her she ducked his punch tackling him to the floor when the crowd 'oohhh'. She got up Hawk coming after her she punched him.

The three continued fighting side by side doing their moves they learned.

She lifted her leg up kicking Hawk in the head he fell down and she flipped the guy onto the floor.

"Demetri look out" Sam said.

Robby lifted her off the ground spinning her around a bit when she kicked two guys with her legs.

Robby then grabbed ahold of Demetri to keep him away when he got hit in the back of the head from Hawk she came up kicking Hawk away.

Hawk grabbed her by her shirt getting a better grip ahold of her throwing her into the table.

He started walking towards her jumping in the air but before he could do anything Robby came out of no where kicking him. Robby immediately grabbed Athena and pulled her close.

"Ooohhh" the crowd said the four looked at him knocked out.

"We saved your chicken" Sam said.

"Thanks" Demetri said.

Robby held Athena hand she smiled slightly.
"Sam you were great you too Robby" they smiled "You were as well"