Ch.29

Robby told her the entire story of how there was a bully and him that fought a lot but ended up becoming friends she held his hand the entire time missing the feeling of his touch.

He rubbed her hand soothingly as he looked at her trying to figure her out she seems different since the entire fight. "Now what happened with you?" He asked looking at her.

She bit her lip trying not to cry "Cobra kai happened... we went to teach them a lesson for messing with Chris..." she started but was cut off "What do you mean? What happened to Mr.Larusso words of not starting fights?" Robby questions.

"Robby- how can you lecture me when you started fights in here?" She said pointing her finger on the table in front of them angrily.

"Okay but I was defending myself!" He almost shouted "We were too! We were trying to make sure we weren't going to be picked on again! Hawk beat up my friend Jack the other day! Miguel - he helped that day and then we went to the arcade where Chris said they were messing with his stuff at work..." "Who's Jack?" He said questioning.

"A old friend of mine..." she looked away before continuing "What I'm saying is Hawk broke Demetris arm.... Claire and Rose held me down and stepped on my legs... which are now really sore they could've broke them... but Tory for some reason didn't suggest them too.." she said looking down.

"Wait what do you mean?" "Well when I got kicked off the railing...." She flinched "My legs were bad... like I couldn't move them anymore I was paralyzed but ... Johnny. Helped me heal....quicker... in a way." She paused. "You still talk to my dad?" He said sighing.

She looked at him "What's the problem?" She asked.

"Everything! You're starting stuff with Cobra Kai.... You wonder why it continues...." She looked at him shocked he was on there side still "Robby.. they started the school fight made you and Miguel fight!"

"No that was you and Sam." Robby said making her stare at him blankly.

Athena didn't say anything more "Thanks for the visit." She got up leaving "Athena!" She heard Robby call.

She didn't know what was wrong with Robby she knew it wasn't him talking.

Athena looked at her phone seeing a call from Miguel she answered "Miguel?" "Meet me at the park." She bit her lip hanging up.

She walked over to the swings few minutes later seeing a figure in distance "Hey." Miguel said sitting down on another swing.

"What's going on?" She asked "I just talked to Tory... she mentioned how you guys started the fight and made things worse." He rolled his eyes. She sighed "She needs to lay off her and Robby. They've started most fights."

"What do you mean? About Robby?" He asked confused "I visited him and all he did was give me crap about fighting Cobra Kai..." she said looking down.

"Why are you still with him?" Miguel asked shaking his head "There's plenty of guys out there for you that won't treat you like sh*t" he almost shouted making her shocked.

The girl looked at him "Athena I never lost feelings I never well... it's hard for me to see you with a guy like that.... I want you to be with me." He looked at her. "I know we dated before and it didn't work out but... I'm trying to do better." She looked at him holding his hand.

"Miguel I love you... I'll have to talk to Robby but... for now we can wait it out okay?" She said he smiled "I'm always going to wait for you."