Ch.16

They woke up the next day going outside only to see the backyard is trashed.

She immediately knew who would've done it both Robby and her looked at each other.

Athena walked behind her dad seeing things torn up inside "They even took Mr.Miyagis metal of honor" she tried to control herself from shaking Robby noticed holding her hands.

"I'm sorry dad" she said putting a hand on his back "It's not your fault" "But it is though because I joined it only made things worse" "Don't ever think it's your fault okay? This started long before you were even born" he said getting up and pulled her in a hug.

"Dad!" Sam calls out the three went outside immediately.

The words on the car said 'Cobra Kai Never Dies!' 'Athena the traitor!' She started tearing up a bit.

Robby tried grabbing her hand but she didn't let him her father looked at Athena and then got in the car angrily "Mr.Larusso?" Robby questions.

"Dad, where are you going?" She asked.

He started the car not answering them and left.

Robby pulled her in a tight hug as Sam also tried comforting her "Hey- you're okay" Sam said.

She shook her head "No, I just created more problems... I need to go or something" she said. Robby makes her look at him "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me don't ever leave me" he said she nods and he kisses her she kissed back Sam slowly smiled at the two.

"Did I miss something?" Sam asked.

"Oh um... we are dating again" Robby said afraid on her reaction. Sam smiled "I was hoping you guys would" Athenas sister shoved them playfully.

Miguel bowed to Hawk when Mr.Larusso came in he glared.

Miguel found out Athena has joined his dojo everyone knew now she was his daughter.

"What the h*ll do you think you're doing?" Sensei asked.

"Like you don't know?" Mr.Larusso asked.

"Take your shoes off the mat. You're disrespecting my dojo." "You're seriously gonna talk to me about disrespecting dojo's?" He asked.

"After what you just did to mine? And hurt my own daughters feelings?!" He yells coming forward.

"I don't know what the h*ll you're talking about. I didn't do anything to your dojo or daughter."

"Just like you didn't slug one of my employees huh?" He asked.

"You know, part of me actually felt bad for you at one point, but you make it so easy to remember who the bad guy is in all of this."

"You call yourself a sensei? You don't even know what a sensei is. A sensei mentors. A sensei elevates. He doesn't teach destruction and disrespect or use hurtful words such as calling a person a traitor!" He yelled coming forward closer to Sensei who his face immediately knew what Mr.Larusso was talking about for the traitor part.

"I already said I don't know what you're talking about, Larusso" Sensei spoke sternly coming forward. "And you don't know what you're talking about either"

"Yeah, well I know you don't... you don't even earn the Metal of Honor by stealing it. Let me tell you something about your sensei."

"He might teach you how to fight, but he doesn't know a thing about what it takes to truly win at life. If you want to help yourselves before it's too late, the doors of Miyagi-do are wide open"

"You think you can come in here and poach my students?" Sensei asked.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" He asked.

"You know, I'm not gonna strike first" he said with amusement.

"I'm gonna be a bigger man" Sensei said backing off.

"Yeah. We'll see about that" he left.

Athena was with her dad outside.

He wrapped a arm around her pulling her close then they started cleaning up.

They were now trying to help move the heavy rock.

"Listen about the other night" Robby said to Athena.

"Yeah?" She asked. "Would you want to go on a official date?" He asked she smiled. "Yes"

She stood up annoyed not able to lift it so did the others.

"Are you guys lifting? Because I feel like I'm doing nothing here" Demetri said.

"Forget it, all right? It's too heavy. We're gonna need a forklift" Robby said.

"How'd they even knock it over?" Sam asked.

"It's a lot easier to knock something down than it is to lift it up. Don't worry. We'll get it up again" Dad said.

"Uh... excuse me" she heard from behind she turned around seeing Chris and the others when Robby grabbed her arm.

"Is this Miyagi do?" Chris asked.

"Yeah." Dad got up making Robby slowly let go.

"Come back for another beating?" Robby asked going forward she went after Robby.

"Hey, Robby" Dad said.

"Robby" she calls grabbing him he looked at the two.

"This is one of the guys who was beating on Demetri and almost hurt Athena" he said.

Dad looks at him "Probably helped trash the dojo." "We didn't have anything to do with that" Chris denied.

Robby glared "But I am sorry about what happened at the mall" he said towards Athena and mainly Demetri.

"We just wanna learn Miyagi-Do karate"

"I'd be careful about this, Mr.L, letting the Cobra Kais into Miyagi Do. It's like letting the wild wings behind the wall" Demetri said.

"Didn't the wild wings help Jon Snow win the Battle of the Bastards?" Dad asked.

"Should've picked a different analogy" Demetri said.

Dad smiled looking at the new students.