𝑇𝑤𝑜

❤︎"We loved with a love that was more than love" ❤︎-Edgar Allan Poe

-Edgar Allan Poe

Grandmother

20. November 2018

"Grandma, I'm here" beamed y/n. After a long day, she came to her grandmother's house. It was her everyday routine. She didn't like going home, it was boring to her and nobody was there for her. Mother and father were working until midnight, but her grandma was there every day, an hour even a minute. She could talk to her about everything. About her day, friends or love. "Did you see how beautiful the trees look, they have so many colors on them....it's so beautiful-" she came to the living room, her grandma was laying on the couch with whole red, messy hair and in her pajamas. On her side were standing doctors with y/n's parents. "Why are you not at work ?" Asked y/n confused, she lay her bag on the floor.

"Honey-" started her mom.

"I wanna tell her..." cough her grandmother as she spoke. "...alone" she added. They all left except y/n. She came closer to the couch, took her grandma's hand, and slightly smile at her.

"What is happening?" Y/n spoke softly and carefully. Marry - her grandmother - take the little box, which was on the table before her couch. And take out a bracelet with a little bird on it.

"This is goldfinch...it symbolizes the importance of positivity and optimism, and the value of happiness, joy, and simplicity in your life."

"Why are you giving to me?" Y/n questioned. Marry take her hand and carefully put on the bracelet on her wrist.

"Because it is going to protect you after I'll be gone"

"Where are you going..?" Her grandmother gave her hand on y/n's check. Brushed her thumb on it.

"Darling *cough* some people know when is their time to pass away"

"No!..you can't leave me here"

"Honey-" Marry started uncontrollably coughing blood.

"Grandma?" Said Y/n worriedly.

"I think it's time to go..." said a voice behind y/n. It was a doctor. Y/n protested but her mom grabbed her by her wrist and takes her from the room.

"LET ME GO" screamed Y/n.

"Stop it,"  said her dad. Y/n didn't listen and ripped out of her mother's hand and wanted to run back to the living room. But her dad caught her by her waist and lifted her. Y/n started kicking with her legs and waved with her arms. She screamed 'Let me go' over and over. They take her into the car and tied her with a belt in it. "Stop moving" Y/n was sobbing as her dad got into the car and drove them away.

"Honey she is gone and you need to accept it," her mother said.

"How can you be so calm..it was your mother..." Her mother didn't answer. The rest drive was silent. The only sound was y/n slightly sobbing in the back of the car.

And with that, she knew her happiness, comfort person, her only friend and the only person who truly loves her is gone...and never will come back.

꧁534 words꧂
_______________________________

♡︎ Vote for the next chapter ♡︎