𝑆𝑖𝑥

❤︎ Imagine all the things we could be if we weren't controlled by insecurity ❤︎-Bridgett Device

if we weren't controlled by insecurity ❤︎
-Bridgett Device

Money

18.March 2019

"Do you have my money ?" Levi asked. Ginger hair boy with green eyes and shining skin. Levi is y/n's dealer. She was coming to him for a month or something after Murphy moved away. He was making this job for a long time. Maybe a year or two. And all that because of his mother, she couldn't take care of him and his siblings, so Levi started his own 'business to take care of his family.

"I- I don't have them" y/n stuttered as she spoke. She rubbed her arm from embarrassment. And was looking at the ground.

"Omg..y/n...ITS BEEN A WHOLE WEEK" he yelled at her. Ran his fingers through his hair.

"I know...I know...I- have a little problem" she said quietly. She rubbed her eyes with bags under them. Y/n felt so tired, but with drugs, life was full of colors and happiness again. Not black and white and so depressing. She felt so calm, relaxed, she giggled a lot and was always hungry. Sometimes she saw her grandma and talked with her. But when it ends she falls into a black hole again. It was like drugs were her ladder from the hole but she never climbed at the end. She is almost there, touching the sun rays but she didn't catch them. And the ladder just disappeared and she falls hard on her back each time deeper than before.

"You think I DON'T have a problem...I need to care for Samuel and Alex." His little siblings, twins - boy, and girl be exact - eight years old. They were too innocent for this world.

"I'm sorry okay...I can maybe...I don't know...selling drugs instead of you...in school" this got his attention. Maybe it wasn't a that bad idea. He could have more time for them - his siblings.

"That could work," Levi said finally calm.

"Really..?" Y/n said excitedly.

"Yes...here..." Levi took a piece of paper from his pocket with names. "....this red here are who need to give me money..." he points at names with the red dot.

"Oh I see I'm right here..." she laughed slightly.

"Yes!" Levi chuckled too. He then pointed to names with the yellow dots. "....this is my best customers...and this with green is dumb you can give them a price which you want but they still gonna pay you but don't go too high" Y/n nodded for understanding. "...here.." he handed her a box when she opened it there were drugs. More like 10 packages with marijuana, 5 packages with weed and 13 packages with cocaine. Y/n take the box and hide it in her black backpack.

From this day y/n sold drugs with Levi but after few months cops got Levi, his mom went to jail and his siblings went to another family. Y/n took his job and got all his money, contacts, and customers. Now Levi is going to a drug clinic. And y/n was waiting for him to come back, but when she moved away she lost hope to see him again. They never were friends or something like that. They were just co-workers. They were more like partners in crimes, nothing romantic or friendly, just work. Both of them take it seriously.

꧁588 words
_______________________________

♡︎ I dunno where this comes from, but I hope you enjoyed it ♡︎