𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

❤︎ Sometimes we need to cry,to stop our hearts fromdrowning ❤︎ - Ariana

to stop our hearts from
drowning ❤︎
- Ariana

Dad!

29. June 2020

"Hey you two-" Theo comes to Boris's room, seeing y/n and Boris cuddling in bed. Still sleeping peacefully. He quietly closed the door and tries to find his hoodie which he left by Boris last time. "Oh, here it is" he yell-whisper. And takes his hoodie from Boris's cabinet.

Y/n rubs her eyes, feeling two arms wrap around her. She looks at Boris. Hearing his slightly snores. She releases from his embrace and with Boris's hoodie she stands up from bed. "Hey, Theo" she whispers and takes him downstairs, leaving Boris to asleep. "Why are you up so early?" She questions and starts doing tea as Theo sits at the table in the kitchen.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"It's 1 p.m" he laughs slightly.

"Oh," she makes coffee for her and tea for Theo. She sits by Potter's side, giving him tea. "Where is Kylie?"

"Oh, she is in the living room, sleeping." They sit in awkward silence. "Are you sure?"

"What do you mean?" Y/n asks confused. What is he talking about?

"Are you sure you want to run away with us?" Y/n giggles.

"Theo" she places her hand on top of his. "Look I like Boris and I like you - in another way - and I like Kylie. I hate my parents. It's complicated. I hate them my whole life. Like not hate them but they don't care about. No one ever cared about me except my grandma. And you three are making me feel loved so I'm pretty sure I want" Potter smiles. Smiles from ear to ear. Almost tears are in his eyes. When somebody knocks on the door. "I'll go open" she opens the door. "Yes," she asks politely. There was he. Her dad. "What are you-" her dad grabs her by her neck, smacks her against the wall. Theo sees this all and starts yelling at the dad to leave her. He looks around himself to find something to beat her dad.

At that moment Boris wakes up. He looks around himself seeing an empty spot next to him. Boris goes downstairs, his eyes go wide at the scene before him. He runs to her dad with a pole. The metal pole is his dad for beating Boris. He smacks it to her dad's head.

"Leave her alone you bastard" screams Boris and punches her dad again. from her dad's nose streams blood, he touches his nose - which is broken and runs to his car. Scared and with headaches. And drives away.

Y/n collapse at the floor. Crying, touching her neck. She is trying to catch her breath. Boris throws the metal stick away. And hugs tightly y/n. "Shh...he is gone" he whispers to her. "I'm here, alright he can't hurt you anymore, we all run away today" he tries to comfort her with nice words.

꧁498 words꧂
_______________________________

♡︎ almost the end ;) ♡︎