𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒

❤︎ I like noticing detail that no one else sees ❤︎

Shopping

27.June 2020

"I thought we're going to Potter," y/n says confused as the three stand before the shop. Only shop in miles.

"We are..but I need new glasses," says Boris smirking. He steps forward entering the shop. Theo right after him. Y/n follows the two like a lost puppy and entries the shop too. Boris goes through the regales with candies.

"Hey..can we buy some...?" Y/n called at the two boys. And points on her favorite candy. Boris turns around looking at y/n. Her smile is shining more than the sun on the first day of summer break. He chuckles to himself, getting closer to her.

"But we are nothing buying, принцесса"(princess) she is confused for a second. But Boris takes her by her waist, giving her closer to him. He takes her favorite candy - not breaking eye contact with her - and gives them into her pocket.

"So we are stealing ?" Y/n says with a smirk. Boris giggles again.

"No, моя дорогая...we are lending" (my dear)

"I think Boris you should check what 'lend' mean"

"I know exactly what that means"

"Oh really-"

"Come on you two...we don't have all day" cuts off Theo in their conversation. Boris lets y/n's waist and goes to regal with glasses. He takes big black sunglasses and gives them to his sleeve. Then they go around regals with dog food, some sports things, baby toys and around regal with meat. Potter grabs one steak and gives it under his jacket. Y/n chuckles how stupid he looks. The three go out of the store and y/n starts laughing.

"What?" Asks Boris as he is amazed by the girl.

"Why the fuck did you take steak?" Says y/n between laughs.

"I'm hungry okay." Says Theo with a chuckle. Boris takes out his umbrella.

"Why are you even take this ?"

"Told you, hate the sun," he says. Boris takes his sunglasses on, y/n open her candy.

"Do you want some?" Asks y/n to Theo. He takes a few and y/n goes to Boris. "Do you want some?" Asks the same question as Potter.

"Yes, благодарю вас" (thank you) Boris beams and takes few of it. She chuckles and wants to leave, but Boris takes her hand, connects their fingers. Y/n gives her candy into her pocket and takes Theo's hand and connects her fingers too. They all goes to Potter's house hand in hand.

꧁432 words꧂
_______________________________

♡︎ Please give me your opinion ♡︎