𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

❤︎ cry, my dear but do not bleed

❤︎ cry, my dear
but do not bleed. ❤︎
-miriellamarie

Bruised

28.June 2020

"Who the fuck did that ?" Yells Boris as he, Theo, and y/n sit at the lunch table. Y/n with a black eye. Scratch on her right cheek. She has bruises over her belly and thighs. She sits quietly, looking at her hand as she plays with her fingers nervously.

"Nobody," she says softly, quickly and quietly. Boris slams his hand on the table, making y/n jump a little bit.

"Boris you are fucking scaring her" snaps Potter at him. Boris sits beside y/n. She doesn't look at him. Boris rolls his eyes. Turning to his side. He gives his finger on her cheek, turning her to face him.

"Look at me," he says softly. But she doesn't. "Please look at me" she meets his eyes. Which are full of sadness, anger but understanding. "Who did this?" He asks again.

"Why do you care so much" she snaps at him. He slams his hand again and leaves the cafeteria.

"Y/n, I know we know each other just two days....but Boris cares about you...god he cares about you more than about me and he knew me for two years," says Theo, making y/n chuckle. But her laugh fades when she realizes what she did.

"I should go after him" Theo nods for agreement. She stands up and goes, takes a last look at Theo. He gives her thumbs up and she laughs again.

"Go on the roof...it's his favorite place" calls Potter at her. She nods and runs on the roof.

And he is right. Boris is sitting at the edge of the school roof, with a cigarette in his hand. Y/n comes closer to him. Quietly sitting next to him. She sighs and looks at him.

"I'm sorry," she says softly.

"You don't need to be sorry"

"What?" Boris turns to the girl.

"I should be sorry...I acted so...so..how is the word?"

"Like moron?" He gives her a glare, y/n chuckles quietly.

"No! Agresivelny"

"You mean aggressively?" Asks y/n confused

"Yes." Boris sighs and throws his cigarette away. He cups y/n cheeks. "I'm sorry," he says kissing her cheek where her scratch is. Then kissing her black eye, forehead, and nose. He leans closer to her lips, she can feel his breath on her lips. "Who did this?"

"My father..."

"How often he is doing it?"

"This is the second time" He brushs his lips against hers.

"Are we going to skip or what?" Theo says, interrupting the two.

"Really Potter?" Saysc Boris annoyed, Theo only laughs. Taking y/n hand, Boris takes her other and they three sneaks out of school again.

꧁467 words꧂
_______________________________

♡︎ Do you guys like it ? ♡︎