𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

❤︎Young woman, if you are heartbroken,still, leave your heart open,so pain can find an exit

❤︎Young woman,
if you are heartbroken,
still, leave your heart open,
so pain can find an exit.❤︎
-Alexandra Valium

Drugs

5.January 2019

Y/n came back to school after some time - which the school commission gave her for mourning when her grandma died - and after winter break. Her parents didn't want her to stay home but after her grandmother died she could barely stand up from bed. She cried all nights or having nightmares in both cases she couldn't sleep. Days she spent in her room - be exact in her bed - watching movies. Especially sad movies or listening to her 'depressing' Spotify playlist.

"Wow y/n, you showed up," said the unknown boy. Y/n turned around to face the boy and then back at her locker, putting the rest of her books into it.

"Do I know you ?" She questioned coldly.

"Oh no...I don't think so but I know you...I'm Murphy btw"

"And what do you want....." he raised his eyebrows. "....Murphy" y/n added.

"You look terrible-"

"Wow Murphy, you can give a girl a compliment" Murphy chuckled and shook his head.

"Oh no I didn't mean it that way...I mean you look pretty, but a mess. Red, puffy eyes, messy hair...."

"Go to the point Murphy"

"Okay, well I know what happened, the whole school know...and I lost my dad last year-"

"So?"

"So I know how you feel and maybe I can make you feel better-"

"How?"

"Girl if you don't let me talk, I'm not going to tell you..."

"Okay sorry"  and there it was, his beautiful chuckle again. Y/n took look at his face, perfect jawline, ocean blue eyes, curly black hair, and dark skin. He was attractive. Tall, not skinny but not overweight with good style. Even with bags under his eyes and chapped lips.

"Meet me on spot behind the school in five" and with that, he walked away. She slammed her locker and run to meet him.

She forgot that he said in 5 minutes but to her, it took ten seconds. She took out her headphones and listens to some music. 'Let her go' by Mac DeMarco. She didn't feel so sad and annoyed by people. Like it was all gone just because of some boy, which she was talking only 3-5 minutes.

"Heyooo there,"  said the familiar voice. Y/n take her headphones away and smiled slightly. "Wow you look happier, what happened...did some give you free pizza?"

"No free pizza...but it would be good if that happened" she giggled as she spoke. "So? Why I'm here"

"Oh for this" he handed her a...

"Marijuana?"

"Nope a weed"

"Isn't that from the same plant?"

"Actually yes but believe me it's weed"

"And why do I need this..."

"To make you feel better"

"I don't have a money-"

"Oh no it's for free...for you only" should she take it? Y/n looked at the package with 3 weed in tobaccos.

"I don't know.."

"Don't be scared...I would be here the whole time"  'Fuck it' she mumbled to herself and took one from the package. He handed her fire. Y/n gave the joint into her mouth, lit it, and inhaled softly and slowly, she didn't stop once the smoke was in her mouth, she starts coughing and blowing the smoke out of her mouth. "Easy there" he tapped her back worriedly. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't give you this."

"No no it was..amazing...I feel so-"

"Calm?"

"Yes," they both start laughing. Murphy took other weed and smoked. He then taught y/n smoked too without coughing.

꧁624 words
_______________________________

♡︎ I never smoked weed before so sorry for the mistakes if there are some ☺︎︎♡︎