𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

❤︎ My darling, all I want is to chase beautiful dreams with you ❤︎-Alexandra Vasiliu

❤︎ My darling,
all I want
is to chase beautiful dreams
with you ❤︎
-Alexandra Vasiliu

The End

29. June 2020

There they are. All four waiting at the bus station with luggage in their arm - except y/n, she didn't bother to come back to her house. Not even say goodbye to her parents. She has her hand with Boris intertwined together.

My grandma always told me; " If you don't like the road you're walking on, start paving another one"

So I did. My parents never showed any sign of love or affection towards me, I grew to think I never deserved any of it, but when I met Boris he made me feel things I never have before. It's funny to me you know...my father couldn't care less about me and yet he keeps finding me - like how he found me at Boris' house yesterday - and demanding me back. But this time I'm not letting that happen.

Y/n turns around in the direction where should her house supposed to be and gives 'it' her middle finger. Boris looks at her and chuckles to himself. "Very mature принцесса" (princess)

"Oh shut up" he smiles at her and shows his middle finger too and the same make Theo and Kylie. Boris gives a side hug to y/n and kisses the top of her head.

"Ready ?" She squeezes his hand.

"Ready"

Lucky are those who find true friends in this fake world. I consider myself as one of those lucky ones. Theo, Kylie and not to mention Boris are the events that have changed my life, changed me. And on this day I was ready to take a break from everything, to get high with Boris or even rob a store with Kylie, I mean why the hell not? I'm free now.

"Four tickets to New York City, please," says Theo to bus drivers. He hands him four tickets. Boris takes y/n's hand and they go full-back to the bus. They all sigh at the same time. Making them all laugh.

"All ready?"

"Hell yeah" beams Kylie. She jumps at her seat as the boys and y/n laugh.

"We need to make a promise," says y/n.

"Why?"

"Because...I don't know, why not"

"True принцесса, so what promise?"

"Hmm let me think-"

"We need to stick together," says Kylie.

"And don't fight" Theo adds.

"Love each other," says Boris as he kisses y/n.

"And be friends forever" y/n replies as the bus starts. And the new chapter of their life started.

꧁438 words꧂
_______________________________

♡︎ The End ♡︎

IconXmills thank you love for the help ♡︎