𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

❤︎ We have art in order not to die from the truth ❤︎-Nietzsche

-Nietzsche

Kotku

28.June 2020

"Are you alright принцесса? (princess) Asks Boris softly. Taking her hand. Connecting their fingers.

"Yeah," she says quietly, with eyes following her feet. But she isn't. Y/n has a huge headache, she feels ugly with bruises over her face, every part of her body hurts her. She can barely walk.

"It hurt right ?" He whispers to her. She nods her head slowly. "Your head?" She nods again. "And you can't walk?"

"I can walk, Boris"

"No, you can't" Boris steps in front of y/n, his back facing her. "Come on" she shakes her head. "Come on," he says louder. Y/n jumps on his back. He hands-on her thighs. She buries her face to the crock of his neck. And they three continue walking.

"Welcome," Boris beams as he steps into his house. Still caring y/n on his back.

"Wow I- I didn't imagine your house like that"

"Like what ?"

"Like..so clean"

"Oh wow, принцесса, why am I caring you anyway," Boris says with a smirk and pretend like he is throwing her away. She laughs and holds Boris's neck firmly.

"Don't let me fall" yells y/n between laughs. Theo chuckles and Boris did too. He then throws her on the couch as she laughs. "Your couch is comfy-"

"Hey, Boris..." says a female voice. She looks at the two boys and then the girl on the couch. "Who is it?" She asks. The boys share a look.

"Oh hi, Kylie (Kotku)" Potter says. She gives him a small wave. "This is our friend...y/n"

Y/n smiles kindly, as she stands up from the couch and shakes the girl's hand. Before she could say anything, Boris takes y/n by her waist. Pull her with him on the couch. He sits her on his lap. Stroking her hair.

"Boris you can't do that"

"Why?" He asks confused.

"Because you have a girlfriend-"

"Wait, Boris, you have a girlfriend?" Asks Kylie (kotku) as she comes back from the kitchen with 4 drinks. Y/n gives her a confused look.

"I thought- I thought you are his girlfriend" Kylie just laughs.

"Oh no, I'm not" Boris laughs as he cuddles into y/n more. Y/n punchs his arm, he yelps in pain.

"Why did you do that?" Boris asks as he rubs his arm.

"You told me that you have a girlfriend" Says y/n flustered.

"Oh but she is my friend and...she is girl soo"
Y/n punches him one more time. "You should stop doing it" he rubs his arm again and hug y/n tightly. She relaxes into his touch when she knows he doesn't have a girlfriend, and he isn't just playing with her.

"We should play something" Theo breaks the silence between them.

"Oh we should play monopoly"

"Yes, I'm with y/n"

"Boris but there aren't teams" Theo protests.

"Who cares, I'm with her"

"Fine" groans Potter as rolls his eyes. "Kylie ready kick their asses?"

"Hell yeah," she says as she runs for monopoly into Boris's bedroom.

They sit up the monopoly. And play.

꧁540 words꧂
_______________________________

♡︎ Love you all ♡︎