𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

❤︎ "To live is the rarest thing in the world

❤︎ "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." ❤︎
-Oscar Wilde

Monopoly

28.June 2020

"Ha! We kicked your asses" beams Boris. He and y/n won in monopoly three times. Y/n laughs as Boris jumps from his seat and dances like a complete dork. "Мы выиграли" (we won) "мы выиграли" (we won) screams Boris over and over. Jumping around the room. He then takes y/n hand. "Come on, принцесса" (princess)

"No Boris I can't dance" but he doesn't listen to her. He gives his hand around her waist and starts swinging from side to side.

"See you can" she chuckles and gives her hand around his neck. Biting her lips nervously. He takes her hand and spins her.

"Ok Boris I think that's enough...my head hurt" He stop spinning her.

"Oh sorry дорогая" ( sweetheart, love) he kisses her forehead. Hug her last time and she goes sit again. "But still мы выиграли" (we won) he yells into Theo's face.

"English" snaps Theo at him. Boris takes the cereal which is at the table because he was hungry during the game. And throws them at Potter.

"Нет" (no) laughs Boris and throws a few cereals at him again.

"English fucker" Theo laughs and screams at him. He takes a box from the monopoly and runs after Boris. Boris laughs too and rushes away from Potter.

Meanwhile, girls sit there on the couch, giggling at the two boys. "So you and Boris huh?" Asks Kylie (kotku) with a smirk.

"What? No...no we are- we are just friends...and we know each other just a few days..."

"Mhm" mumbles Kylie.

"Why do you sound like you do not believe me ?" Chuckles y/n.

"Because I'm not-"

"What are you two talking about?" Asks Boris with Theo by his side. Both trying to catch their breath. They sit on the couch - Theo beside Kylie and Boris beside y/n - Boris's hand finds a way to y/n's waist. Kylie gives her 'are-you-sure' look.

"Oh just about you two," says Kylie ( kotku) truly.

"About us?" He cuddles into y/n side. And lay his head on her shoulder. And little smirk created on his face.

"Not like that dingus" she punches his arm again.

"Ouch...can you stop doing this?"

"No!" Y/n giggles as Boris rubs his arm.

"So what now?" Theo asks.

"I'm kinda hungry" Kylie answers.

"We should cook something" Theo replies.

"Ok...come on Theo" she takes his hand and they both go into the kitchen cooking, leaving y/n and Boris alone in the living room.

꧁445 words꧂
_______________________________

♡︎ Opinion on this story ♡︎