𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

❤︎Dear heart, please let this feeling fade

❤︎Dear heart,
please let
this feeling
fade. ❤︎
-Perry Poetry

Vegas

25.June 2020

"Did you packed everything?" M/n asks y/n.

"Yes, mother" y/n answers sadly. She doesn't want to leave her room. She loves it. White walls with posters of her favorite singers and bands. With her favorite flower on the windows. Big kings size bed. Which is the only thing that she must have left there because it's too big.

Y/n takes her last luggage into the car and then sits in the back. Her parents are already sitting in the front. Father starts the car, turns on the radio, and drives out of their old house.

"Where are we moving anyways ?" Y/n asks.

"Las Vegas," says her dad like it was no big deal.

"What..? It's like 40 hours-"

"37"

"Wow, thanks mom"' says y/n sarcastically.

Rest ride was just listening to music which played on the radio, without talking. Y/n a few times looks at her phone but no notifications or signal.

They arrive at the empty street. All houses look like nobody lives there more like hundred of years. Their house looks completely the same as the others. Except their doesn't have woods in windows and looks more for living. White facade, black roof, middle size windows, and red front door.

Her room was bigger than before. Same white walls but without posters. Lucky that she takes them with her. She has already a bed there almost the same, white table and closet. Three shelves on the wall. One over the table and two over the bed.

Y/n has unpacked everything, her closet, hygiene, and things into her bedroom like decorations. Her posters are already on walls perfectly where they should've been.

"Y/n, come downstairs" yells her mother from the kitchen. Y/n stands up from her bed and goes into the kitchen.

"Yes?"

"You are starting tomorrow school." Y/n rolls her eyes just at the word 'school'. "Your school bag is in the living room...so take him and get ready to bed"

"It's only eight pm"

"Well because what you did-"

"Ok ok, I'm going...Jesus" she mumbles under her breath the last word as she takes her bag and goes back to her room. She makes her night routine which isn't much. To be exact she used just water to wash her face because she is too lazy to make the rest. Takes her pajamas and goes to sleep. The last thing about what she thinks before she falls asleep is school. This dumb bitch didn't take the rest of marijuana - well she wanted but her dad finds out and she must've thrown it away. But that she forget sounds better. Maybe if she hides it better she would still have it and sell it tomorrow. A little smirk is created on her face but then fades when she remembers that her old customers are not going to give her money which owns her because she had to move away. She changes like hundreds of positions in bed and then finally she falls asleep.

530 words
_______________________________

♡︎ I hope you guys like this story ♡︎