𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

❤︎ "If you want to be happy, be"  ❤︎ -Tolstoy

❤︎ "If you want to be happy, be" ❤︎
-Tolstoy

Skipping

26. June 2020

"You ok принцесса?" (Princess) asks Boris worriedly. It's kinda weird how Boris is scared about y/n but know her just for few minutes. She is giving him some kind of electricity through his body whenever she just looks at him with her e/c eyes. Making him smile when she locks eyes with him.

"I'm fine Boris" Liar! She wasn't, memories about her old life just got into her mind and she can't take them out. It's like she is stuck between new and old life. She doesn't want to throw her old life away and she is scared to let the new life gets her.

"Liar" mumbles Boris with a chuckle. Y/n gives him a 'how-do-you-fucking-know-this' look. And he giggles again.

"I'm not!" She protests like a kid.

"You are..it's so obvious...I can read you like a book" Boris smirks as y/n slaps his hand.

"I bet you can't even read, Boris" Potter  laughs at this as he buys tickets for all three.

"Haha very funny," says Boris sarcastically as he sat by the window into the third line. Y/n wants to pass Boris and sit behind him but he takes her by her waist and sat her next to him, then goes Theo who as he sat behind y/n and Boris, scratches y/n's hair.

"Where are we going?" Y/n questions.

"To Potter..he has vitamins" she gives him confused look, which makes Boris laugh.

"He means drugs" corrects him, Theo.

"Drugs?!" Y/n shouts a little louder than she wants.

"Oh принцесса...don't be so surprised...you are maybe....how to say the word...come on Potter help"

"Innocent?"

"Yes, this...innocent girl but we are-" Boris was cut off y/n laughing. "...what so funny?"

"Me and innocent..well you are with the wrong girl" she chuckles again.

"So you tried drugs ?" Potter asks as he leans his head between the seat to look at y/n and Boris.

"You are talking with the dealer..."

"Wait you were selling drugs..?" She nods her head. "....я чертовски влюблен..." (I'm damn in love) says Boris - more like sings.

"What did he said ?" Y/n asks Theo. He gives her face 'I-don't-know'.

"So..you and selling drugs huh??" Questions Theo, completely ignoring Boris's melting at y/n life and his lovey-dovey eyes for her.

"Haha yeah...that's kinda the reason why I'm here...well that's the whole reason why I'm here" y/n explain.

"So drugs took you to me" sings Boris again and smiles, making y/n roll her eyes but chuckle slightly.

"He doesn't act like this usually..." says Potter with a laugh. He scratches her hair again, they are so soft and she looks cute, he couldn't help himself.

"Can you stop" she slaps his hand playfully.

"Sorry," he says with a laugh. They laugh telling stories about themselves. They found out that all of them had similar personalities or humor. They all tell each other how shitty their life is. Theo talks about how his mother died and his dad. And now he is living with his stepmom.

Boris talks about his dead mom, abusive dad, and his girlfriend Kotku. Which kinda y/n surprised that he has a girlfriend. But she doesn't mind. It was just weird to her.

And y/n talks about her grandmother, 'friend' who teach her to take drugs, a partner in crime, and about her dad slapping, which made Boris mad for some weird reason. She said it was nothing, that it's just surprised her. And how she moved here.

The bus driver signaled that they arrive at the bus station where they should get out. They all three get out of the bus with backpacks on their backs. Boris takes an umbrella from his bag, y/n gives him confused look.

"Hate the Sun" explains Boris as y/n nods her head.

꧁680 words꧂
_______________________________

♡︎ Hope you are enjoying this story ♡︎