𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

❤︎ Show me the most damaged parts of your soul, and I will show you how it still shines like gold ❤︎-Nikita Gill

❤︎ Show me
the most damaged
parts of your soul,
and I will show you
how it still shines like gold ❤︎
-Nikita Gill

Night trip

28. June 2020

The four eat dinner together, they laugh, talk, make jokes. Theo and Kylie made spaghetti, which aren't that bad as y/n thought. Boris holds y/n's hand the whole time. And looks at her all the time. Kylie gives her look 'I-told-you'. Making y/n blush. Boris even told them that y/n is for running away with them. The two are excited about it and plans how to do that. Y/n is kinda nervous and scared.

After it, Potter went home and Kylie (Kotku) fall asleep on the couch. Y/n takes Boris' hoodie and goes with him out.

"Where are we going?" Questions y/n. She still didn't know the place so well.

"You'll see" chuckle Boris as they go hand in hand in the middle of the empty street.

They go around swings. She smiles from ear to ear "Oh my god...can you swing me please?" Beams y/n as she grabs Boris with her to the swing. She sits at one of it and Boris slightly pushes her. He sits at the second swing.

"You are acting like a child" chuckles Boris slightly.

"Hey let me be!" The swings in comfortable silence. Boris takes her hand as they swing.

"What if- what if we run away tomorrow-" asks Boris from nowhere. She gives him confused look as wind blow through her hair.

"I didn't pack-"

"You don't need to...I have money...Potter has money...Kotku has money too" he gives her a quick peck and waits for her answer.

"But I don't have-" he doesn't let her finish it, he pulls her for the kiss. They kiss passionately, sweetly. Boris goes off the swing and kneels before her. He gives his hand around her. Boris bites her bottom lips and she gasps. Making Boris chuckle.

When they pulled away for air he rest his forehead against her. "I'm in," she says and he smiles at her.

"Tomorrow-" he pecks her lips. "-and forever"

"We should go home now" and they went. They went hand in hand to Boris's house again.

"Come to my room" he takes her upstairs. His room is full of beers bottle. Clothes on the floor.

"Oh so here are the dirty things" she smirks at him.

"I would've clean if I knew you would sleep here" he takes her waist and gives her on her shoulder.

"Let me down Boris," she says with laughs.

"Nope принцесса" (princess) He lay down on his bed and cuddle with y/n. "I'm glad I founded you"

"I bumped into you" she chuckles slightly.

"No I'm pretty sure I found you," said Boris with a smirk.

"No I bump-" He pecks her lips and rests his head on her chest.

"Goodnight," he says as she plays with his hair.

"Goodnight Boris...love you" he looks at her. Smiling like kids in store for candy.

"I love you more.." he kisses her. She loves his kisses. She didn't tell anyone but Boris is her first kiss and she doesn't regret it.

"You should stop interrupting me with kisses..." he chuckles again.

"And you should stop punching me in the arm" they both laugh. And they fall asleep in each other arms.

꧁573 words꧂
_______________________________

♡︎ Isn't this shit boring? ♡︎