11

Hello!

Let's just get into it.

Love you<3
———

Kiwi pov

"Kiwi, wake up. Flight landed" I hear a low raspy voice.

"5 more minutes." I whine like a child.

"I wish but their gonna kick us off if we don't get off ourself." Harry says ask he sits up and stretch's. As he does so you can see every muscle in his arms.

STOP! STOP NOW! I yell at myself.

"Kiwi just get up." I hear Devante and it ruining the moment.

I hear Harry scoff as he bent to grab something, I'm not really sure it looked like a water bottle.

I put my things in my back pack as Devante walks away.

"Such a buzz kill." Harry whispers under his breath

"What you say?" I ask him politely.

"I'll talk about it later, when we're at the villa." His says with a warming smile.

"Alright" I reply, wondering what about Devante being a buzz kill needed to be talked about.

I put my back-pack over my shoulders and was about grab my bag, from the consul above me and Harry's seats, And feel a hand on my arm.

I look over and Harry has his hand on my bicep, "let me get it." He says

"Harold, I'm am perfectly fine getting my own bag." I correct him.

He smiled before he said, "don't ever call me that again, and I know you can, I just want to help."

I sigh, "okay Harry, you can grab my bag but I have to pay you back at some point."

"You can try love." He said as he reached above us and grab his and mine luggage.

We walk towards the exit if the plane and walk down the hallway that lead to the main airport.

I see Devante with a disgusted look on his face.

My mood instantly drops.

I walk over to him and ask, "what's wrong babe?" Having a idea of what it could be about.

He pulled out his phone and his face turned blue form the lighting of his screen. He turned his phone around to show me what was on his Twitter feed.

Harry has a new mistress?! Harry found having an adorable nap on mystery girls shoulder on way to Jamaica!! Was the head line of the TMZ article.

"Baby, we were tired. And we fell asleep. You know I love you with all my heart. Harry's just a friend." I give a soft smile trying to ease the tension in the air surrounding me and Devante.

"I don't care, he likes you kiwi. It's so obvious! Your just acting dumb so you can keep getting the attention you crave!" Devante shouted as he shouted his phone into his pocket and stormed off.