4

Hello!

Good Morning! I know this an early update but I wouldn't have been able to post it today so...

Now... I know Sarah is 35 BUT in this story she's gonna be younger than Harry.

I don't have any problem with women being older than their significant other, it's just in this story I feel it fits better.

One more chapter til we meet Harry and Mitch!!! CAN NOT WAIT FOR THAT.

Okay now on with the story

Love you <3
———

*8 years later*

"HAPPY HRITHDAY BITCH!!!" Sarah screamed.

We were celebrating my 21st birthday at the bar Sarah plays at every weekend.

Sarah plays at a bar near our apartment every weekend for differnt people, I wasn't surprised when she came home saying she got noticed.

She said that I would know one of them but not the other one. One of the is a guitarist and the other is a singer. The guitarist came to the bar one night she was drumming and started to recorded to show his friend that need a drummer for their band. And we're going to meet them tomorrow.

"Sarah! Your drunk!" I scream to her.

"I know I am! Question is, why arnt you!" She pushed my shoulder causing her to stumble backwards.

I laugh and walk away to grab something from my purse at our booth. When I got there I felt hands wrapp around my waist.

"Why don't you have a drink. I'll drive you and Sarah home tonight." Devante said with his head on my shoulder.

I gave him a look double checking if he's okay with it and he nodded. So I grabbed my credit card form my purse and headed back over my Sarah.

"And she has this dickhead boyfriend, that doesn't trust her at all, AND hates me FOR NO REASON" Sarah was telling the bartender.

I got to her and said, "He doesn't hate you, he just doesn't like how you don't have a back up plan for if the music thing works out that's all."

"Dickhead." Sarah said bluntly.

I rolled me eyes and ask the lady, "what would you give someone for their first drink?"

Sarah interrupted, "she'll take vodka."

"Straight?" The bartender asked

"No gay. Of course straight!" Sarah gave sarcasm while she gave the lady our order.

Drunk Sarah was a funny sad Sarah. She'll be telling jokes left and right but as soon as we're at our apartment she'll start balling because she's single and can't find anyone her type.

The lady pushed two small shot glasses towards me and Sarah.

Sarah rose her glasses in the air and I followed. Sarah announced, "To being 21, having a dickhead boyfriend, the bartender who should be a therapist, and falling in love with a guitarist I met a week ago."