20

Kiwis pov

We're leaving the restaurant.

"You don't understand how much of a dick he is Katylin." Sarah looks to me.

"I know he's a dick, doesn't mean I don't love him." I reply back.

I look over to Harry while sarah keeps talking and it looks like he ate a lemon. His eyebrow s were furrowed and he was staring into a distance.

"Harry, you good?" I ask with a worried tone.

"Your busy tonight." He says as he snaps back into reality

"No... I don't think I am." I chuckle and look over to Sarah.

"You are now love, we're going to hang out." He says.

"Alright then." I say, not mad at all.

I like hanging out with Harry, he makes me feel special. I always get this feeling in my stomach and I'm my heart starts racing. If I'm being honest, I used to feel it with Devante, but it's just been going away ever since he cheated on me.

"Great, Mitch and Sarah you take one car, we'll take the other." He plans in a rush.

"Okay. See you guys when you get home." Sarah weaves goodbye.

He turns to me as they walk away and gives me a smile.

I squints at him "What are you planing styles."

"I don't know, honestly. I just wanted to hangout. Me and you." He tells me truthfully.

I laughs, "It's getting dark, what are we going to do?"

"Well let's go to the car, and plan there." He stops and grows a smile on his face, "Wait, i know what we're going to do." He pulls my arm and I can't help but laugh.

We get to the car, thankfully the Papz have mostly gone away, except for one or two.

He opens my door like the gentleman he is, then goes to his side and gets in himself.

"Okay buckle up, we're heading off." He tells me as He put the car in drive.

"where are we going?" I ask

"Somewhere." He tells me while still looking where he's driving.

I turn forward, and look at the road ahead of us, after a little while I couldn't take it anymore so put both of my elbows on the consul and "Harry! Just tell me."

He looks into my eyes and I had to look away, I couldn't handle the green dots he calls eyes just staring at me.

"If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise darling." He tells me and looks back at the road.

The road we were taking was a back road. Just twist and turns, and nothing but clear sky. Perfect, clear sky.

Why do you give me so many pet names? Like love, darling, princess. Why?" I ask threw a smile

"Cause someone as special as you deserves more than one name." He looks over at me

"Harry. I-, oh my god, you gotta stop that. STOP BEING GOOD AT WORDS!" I cover my face to hide how read it was becoming.