9

Hello!

I'm still trying to figure out how I want the update schedule, so I might be giving random update here and then so be ready for surprises! Lol.

On another note I'm just excited for what's coming up with this story, so let's get in To it!

Love you<3
———

We're currently on our way to the airport, but me and Sarah have to stop and get Devante.

Sarah doesn't like the fact that he is coming, she keeps saying how I'm going to not do things and how he's a buzz kill in every situation.

"I'm just saying ," Sarah says as I turn the last corner to Devantes house, "would it be so bad if we just forgot him, or tell him the trip was canceled?"

"Yes Sarah, it would be so bad. Cause if I forgot him he'd kill me and if I'm gone for two months don't you think he'd be suspicious?" I respond as I pull up in his drive way, park the car then honked the car horn.

Devante is rushing out the door with a neck pillow around his neck and a big suitcase rolling behind him.

I gave him a big smile, then look over to Sarah who rolls her eyes, pushes up her sunglasses and takes a sip from the coffee she got on our way here.

Devante goes to the back of my car and I open the trunk for him to put his suitcase in. He then comes up to Sarah's window and knocks on her window, she pretends she didn't hear him, so I rolled down her window to see what he had to say.

"Are you going to move in back?" Devante asked.

"Not a chance." Sarah bluntly said taking another sip from her coffee and rolling up her window.

Devante wasn't impressed by her reaction, but moved to the back.

When he took his seat, Sarah said, "Mitch said that they're at the airport, but just be careful because of the paparazzi."

"Why is there going to be paparazzi?" Devante asked, as I pulled out of his drive way.

"Cause he's Harry styles, how dumb are you?" Sarah said looking at him like he was toes on his forehead.

"Well.. I kinda forgot to mention that it's Harry styles, all I've said was his frist name, sorry babe." I say

"So wait we're going on a 2 month trip to Jamaica with Harry styles, and wait your friends with Harry styles, like the one from one direction?" He asks.

"Yes, to all three of those questions dip shit," Sarah tells him, "I'm his drummer, and we're going to Jamaica to record some things."

"Amazing! I'm friends with Harry form one direction." Devante brags as he leans back in his seat, putting his arms behind his head.

From his response Sarah brushed out laughing.

"For a bag of ducks your really funny," sarah turns around facing Devante, " one, your not friends with him, kiwi and I are, two, he's not to fond of your cheating ass, so don't get high hopes bud." She turn back into her seat.

I hear Devante about to say something but I interrupt, "wow do you hear that on the radio? Wonder what song this is?" I turn up the radio stoping these two from fighting.

——

When we got to the airport, and got inside, we saw tons of people in a pool out side the baggage check.

We squeezed our way through and got our bags checked. Then we headed to the door Harry said to meet him and Mitch at.

Mitch was the first one to see us as usual, and his face lit up when he saw Sarah.