21

!TW!: ANXIETY

"You really shouldn't have done that you know"Harry said as we drove to the villa.

"Why not, you've had a stupid grin on your face ever sense so, please inform me." I slightly laugh at him

"Cause," he stops at the red light, "I threw a tantrum, and I got what I want. So this means, any time I want anything I'm just going to act mad, or walk away." He smirks at me.

"Dude.. it's 3 in the morning, why'd you stop at the stop light?" I joke with him.

"Gave me a chance to look at you." He grabs and hand and lays a kiss on top of it.

Out fo the blue I hear Devante
"He won't treat you as good as I did kiwi."

"Holy moly Harry." I breathe with a smile spread across my face. I feel something build up in side of me.

"What love?" He asks and the feeling of balling builds up even more.

"He's just putting in an act to get publicity"

"Harry, stop" I laugh

"Stop what?" Harry's generally being confused.

"He doesn't actually care about you, I'm the only one who will love you after your parents died."

The dam has broken and I start crying into my hands.

"Woah, Katylin." Harry slams on his breaks which is okay, cause it's so early, no one will be driving. He puts on his hazards and walks around to my door. He opens the door, and lays his hand on the top of the car and uses the other one to rub my back. "You don't have to talk to me, but I'm here if you want to." He says "I'm always here when you need me kiwi."

"No he's not, I'm the only one who will care about you like that."

I wrap my arm around my body and keep sobbing.

"Harry. Please make him stop." I beg to Harry

"Stop who Katylin?" Harry softly whispers

"No one can get rid of me Katylin I'm in your life forever. You can't get away from my love"

"Devante, he won't shut up, he keeps talking and doesn't shut up." I fastly blurt out.

"Shut up, you want me to shut up, the only person who has ever loved you, your telling them to shut up? Wow, such a terrible human being"

Harry says, "Maybe if I hug you? Are you okay if I-" I don't even let Harry finish before I throw my arms around him and hold on for dear life.  Sobbing into his chest he hushes me and pets my head.

"Harry what's that one song you have written during this trip, sweet something, I can't think of it" I ramble out, mind going 2,000 miles an hour.

"Sweet creature." Harry says.

"Yea that's the one." I say, "I like that one."

"Really, explain." Harry says and I know exactly what he's doing. Distracting me.

"Well, first the vibe it gives off is just like no other. It's soft, and powerful, just a song you lay on the floor and listen to with you eyes closed."  I explain giving into his plan.

"Oh really." Harry continues, "is there any other songs you like or want to talk about."

"Well there that one, sign of the times I think? Well anyways, it's another one of those ones, that you just lay down and listen to." I say.

Harry thanks me "can you still hear Devante?"

I pause and think, "no I can't." I smile "I don't even know how I herd him. Like you would say something and his voice would just pop in my head telling me that your lying and that your a bad person, and that he's the only one who treats me right. Then we started talking and he just went away."

"Babe," Harry starts, "that's anxiety. He's your anxiety voice. Everyone has one, mine is my own, mitchs is his moms, gennas is her old friends, everyone has on, yours just happens to be Devante." He grabs my face with both hands, releasing from the hug, and makes eye contact with me. "When ever, and I mean when ever, like I don't care if it's midnight and I have a busy day the next day, when ever you hear that voice call me. Call me immediately please."

I nod, and he kissed my forehead. He asks, "are you fine if I go back to drive or do you want me to stay right here for a little longer?"

"Um you can go back, and drives us home, I'm super tired." I chuckle, and he walks back to his side of the car and starts driving, as soon as he was ready and going, he moved his hand from the shift, to my thigh and it shot butterflies to my stomach.  Moving his thumb back and forth made my eyelids droopy and hard to keep up.

I wake up to Harry lightly shaking me, and softly speaking my name. "We're here." I rub my eyes, unbuckle, start to get up, and walked toward the door. I get up stairs and Harry flows me into my room, "alright is there anything you need? Water, extra blanket, what can I help you with." He lists off generously.

"Um can you stay here tonight?" A soft, warm, smile creeps across his face, almost like he was flattered that I ask, "if you don't want to, that's fine, just"

"I would love to, let just go get my pjs on and I'll be right back." Harry walks out the door, and ran to his room. I think he thought he shut the door, but it was cute. I get changed and lay in my bed on my phone. I say the day and I freeze.

My mom died four years ago, which means my dad died three years ago tomorrow.

Harry came in with his pjs on, and he brought a glass of water. "I brought this just in case." He set the glass on my table and then slipped under my sheets. I thank him and he nodded. I rolled ober to my side and then he wrapped his arms around me. "Move my arms when ever you like.

I nodded and then feel alseep once more to Harry humming sweet creature softly beside my head.
—————

HEY YALL!

A little shorty today, but I missed y'all, I squeeze in a chapter when ever I can.

How've y'all been?

How'd you like the chapter?

All the love<3