14

Kiwi pov

"KIWI KIWI YOU'VE GOT TO GET UP!" I hear Harry screaming as I wake up.  I open my eyes and see Harry jumping up and down.

I start laughing and Harry stops.

"Your up." He says with a smile on his face.

"Ya think." I say in reply.

He chuckled and gets of the bed. I sits up facing him. My hair was messy so there was a strand infornt of my eye. I huffed at it but Harry takes his hand and put it behind my.

I smirked sweetly.

"Why did I have to get up." I whined and fell back on to the bed.

"Because we have plans." He tells me.

"What kind of plans?" I push on, now leaning on my elbows.

"Plans that are on a beach." He put his hand on his  hips.

I got an idea and smiled.

"eh, not really feeln' like it today Styles." I tell him

He laughs  slightly, "and why'd that Crozbi?"

"I don't know, just don't want to," I sighed, "guess you'll just have to go with out me, cause I'm not moving out of this bed."

"Okay." He said and walked out.

What? I think to myself.

I thought he was going to nag me, and mess around trying to get me out of bed.

I get up to go check where he went cause I'm pretty sure he wouldn't leave without me.

I walk out the door frame and within seconds I feel arms wrap around me and pick me up.

I look down at my waist and I see a cross by his thumb.

"HARRY!!" I scream and laugh

He takes me out of the screen door.

We're in the back yard and Im put on the edge of the pool.

"Harry Edwards Styles," i says as I catch my  breath, "don't. You. Dare." And I smiled

He looks up and off to the side and gives a smirk, "oh kayltin, I dare."

Sarah and Mitch are standing behind us by the sliding doors facing the back yard.

He try's to let go but I hold onto his wrist tightly.

We fall into the pool with a big splash. I get to the surface frist, and I can't help but laugh. It was so much fun.

His hair had fallen out of the messy bun it was in before. You could see the hair tie floating to the water near him.

"that didn't really go as planned." He said

I laugh and he turns to head out of the pool.

I wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist