12

Harry's POV

Last night was fucking crazy. I took Katylin home and made she was okay when I headed to my room. I didn't want Devante doing anything while I wasn't there.

I know that she loves him, but he doesn't love her. That's what's makes me made. He throws around that L-word like it's fucking candy, which really mess with someone. The victim in this case is Katylin. She's falling for his games.

But today's a new day. Hopefully when I walk out there everything is great and everyone's over it. I'm fine. I'm not hurt. No damage was made, except for a little cut in my lip, but that's not much.

I looked over at the clock beside me and mitch's bed.

Fuck, 2pm

I get out of bed quickly and I get out of my shorts quickly and put on some sweats instead. Not really in a shorts mood.

I look at the mirror that was over our dresser as I grabbed my self a shirt. It was the one I gave kiwi the day she came over.

When ever I'm sad I think about our water fight, her scream when we started chasing each other, me doing her hair, the deep talk we had in my living room, but mostly when she came down wearing my clothes. It gave me so much happiness, so much joy. To see her draped in my clothes with her blue eyes staring at me was something I never knew I needed.

As I walk out the door, putting my hair up, I turn and walk down the hallway heading to the living room.

When I get there I see Mitch and Sarah are sitting at the island talking. I lean on the wall that connected the living wall and the hallway, to see how long it takes for them to notice I'm there.

"Your were so drunk last night." Mitch said through a laugh.

"I have that tendency." Sarah said with a nervous giggle. "Only part that I'm upset about is that I was too drunk to smack Devante back."

"I was suprised as well. I felt like a dad, driving you and devate home was like driving a two and four year old home." Mitch said as he got up.

I shifted my position, wow they still haven't noticed me,

"You kept poking at Devante and he got mad so I had to tell you to stop. Then you didn't and made me rethink about wanting to have kids." Mitch chuckled again.

"You want to have kids?" Sarah asked

"Yea just like a couple. So they don't get lonely." The words came out of his mouth fantly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Don't be embarrassed, I also want to have to kids. Fun fact." Sarah said leaning back in her chair trying to make Mitch less nervous.

"Gross, get a room!" I shout, when really I'm so excited Mitch found someone.

"Fuck off, we're just have normal conversation. Nothing I could get punched for." Mitch replied back.

"I was just thinking about it, no intentions of doing such a thing." I say as I put my hands in my pants pockets "where's Devante?" I ask.

"He left hours ago. Said he had to meet up with someone" Mitch told me.

I give a confused face, then ask "Wheres kiwi?"