18

"Damn kiwi." Sarah tells me while where driving to meet up with Harry and Mitch.

"Your phones going crazy. Why aren't you looking at it?" She asks

"It's Devante. And maybe some Harry. But mostly Devante." I sigh

"Really? That bitch. Even your trying to get rid of him." She shakes her head.

"Well, I don't want to get rid of him." I say shyly knowing her reaction isn't going to be good.

She slams on her brakes and looks at me.

"Why the fuck not?!" She says loudly.

"Well, it's just, I don't know. I'll talk to him. My plan in my head... is I won't brake up with him but I won't be with him." I tell her

"What does that mean." She tells me as she starts driving again.

"Well, I want to be able to see other people, but just me. Not him. I want to see if there is anyone better with out having to be scared that I'll be lonely." I explain "but it sounds really unfair i know, but I think, if Devante wants me that bad he'll just have to deal."

"That probably the smartest thing you've came up with, in your entire life, and before you were even born." Sarah exaggerates

"Woah, hold on, you stole my homework for every assignment during high school?" I say confused.

"Haha, funny, next question." She pushes off.
———

"Katylin!" Harry screams when he sees me

Surprise surprise, paparazzi is here. But I honesty don't even acknowledge it.

"Harry!" I scream and open my arms. Harry runs from the doors of the restaurant and into my arms. He picks me up and spins me around.

"Little whores, you guys haven't even been apart for a day." Sarah rolls her eyes. "Hey Mitch."  And goes into for a hug with him.

"Did you know these lovely people are dating?!" Harry tells me as he puts me down.

"Yea. She told me when we were at the villa. I'm so happy for you two." I say looking from Harry to them.

They look at each other and Mitch kisses Sarah's cheek.

"Me too." Mitch says looking at Sarah.

"Gross, true love. From a lonely mans eyes, this should be considered a sin." Harry says crossing is arms.

"Fuck off, Rapunzel." Sarah throws a middle finger at him.

"I'm starving. Let's head in." I say and we walk towards the door through papz and fans.

A fan screamed. "HARRY JUST KISS HER ALREADY!"

I looked up at Harry and laughed a little.

He looked at the fans direction and said, "I've been trying, not as easy as it seems." Then turns back and keeps walking.

I gave him a look of shock, he didn't just say that.

Devates going to kill me. Well not really, Sarah would kill him before he's able to do so, but still.

We get in and start heading to the spot Mitch called to reserve.

As we're walking I punch Harry's arm and said. "Why the fuck would you say that?!"

"Cause it's true." Harry grabs his arm.

"My god Harry. Devante going to be pissed, he's going to yell at me, and I can't get yelled at or I'm going to cry, it's a whole mess, I think it started when my teacher yelled at me in the 1st grade because I-." I start rambling.