6

Hello!

This chapter is vv intresting...

How are you guys likening it so far? I feel like it's been going pretty good, I just wanted to ask.

Okay let's have fun.

Love you<3
———

Harry's POV

"Mitch, you've got to stop being a pussy and tell her how you feel." I tell Mitch.

He's been complaining the last week about how he doesn't think Sarah likes him, but you can tell by the difference when she jokes around with me, and then him.

She gets all shy and her checks get red. She obviously likes him.

"I'm not being a pussy," he starts, "I'm just nervous. You try talking to a pretty girl you meet a week ago!" He says with a little bit of frustration.

"Trust me," I lean him towards him "I have. I'm Harry styles, of course I have!" I joke with him.

"Ha ha ha, very funny." He says.

His face lit up when I herd the door open to the back room we were waiting in.

"Sarah!!" He says as he was walking towards her.

I followed him with my eyes and saw someone behind Sarah.

We made eye contact and I saw her light brown hair and bright blue eyes. She was in a tee shirt and some ripped jeans. It looked nice on her.

"Hi Mitch." Sarah said softly

I looked over to the girl again and her face gave it away that Sarah has talked about him before. Like I said. She likes him.

"Hi, I'm Mitch. And you are?" Mitch asked to Sarah's friend.

She paused like she was trying to figure out what to say, then said "Katylin, but people call me Kiwi."

Katylin. She's from America 100%.

Mitch was talking to her as I got up to greet them. Knowing I invited them so it was really the only decent thing I could do.

I got over to Sarah and said "Hi Sarah, great to see you again!" As I pulled her into a hug.

As I went to greet Katylin, I thought on if I should give her a hug or not. She might not be a hugger. I'll just have to read her as I talk to her. I think to my self.

"Hello, great to meet you kiwi." I say and before I go for a hug it looked like she wanted to hug so I opened my arms up and she came forward, excepting my hug.

"Hello." She said while we were in the hug.

She smelt great, her thin hair was soft, and when we were hugging she gave me a squeeze before we parted from the hug.

Holy shit. What did she just do. I thought to my self, getting nervous. Don't act nervous. Do t act nervous. Impress her maybe. No why would I want to impress her. I rambled in my head.