28

Ki-Dae POV

My vision was returning to normal. Whatever that liquid was it hadn't taken affect yet. I need to get out of here while I still can.

"I'm leaving" I muttered glaring at Yoongi. He looked at me with a small smile.

"Okay let me walk you back" he muttered.

"No I don't want you to walk me back- you've done enough" I seethed at him. He ignored me and offered a hand to me. Equally ignoring his hand I got up on my own. I walked back with Yoongi slightly behind me my mind was racing and going faster than it ever had before. It felt like my head was gonna blow up from all of the thoughts. A cheap grin made its way onto my face when I saw thw house in view. Quickening my pace I lightly jogged to the house.

I need to get to my room and fast. Whatever Yoongi gave me is starting to take effect.

"Jagi there's no use running, you're fine you know I would never hurt you" he said in my ear as he was next to me.

How the hell was he next to me I was just jogging and he was behind me? Right?

Yes I was but then how would he be next to me without me even noticing. I blinked hard at my thoughts. Knowing that if I continued to think about it I'd only get more confused.

Eventually we made it to the front door instantly I leaned on it feeling as if i had used all my stamina to get here. Yoongi only chuckled and unlocked the door.

"Why don't we take you to my room so you can rest?" He offered I nodded only to quickly shake my head.

"I'm fine I just need to get to my room" I replied.

As if the universe was on my side Taehyung and Namjoon appeared.

"Ki-dae are you okay you look pale?" Namjoon asked eyeing Yoongi suspiciously. Glaring at Yoongi I nodded.

"My head is just hurting I need to get to my room" I murmured out. Namjoon nodded in understanding.

"Ah Tae take her to her room. Me, Seokjin- hyung and Yoongi-hyung need to have a quick meeting" Yoongi let out a groan of frustration. Though Namjoon brushed it off.

Taking my elbow Taehyung helped me up the stairs taking me past the many doors that were along the way to my bedroom. Once we finally reached my room he opened the door helping me into my room. I took off the hoodie and threw it on the ground. Kicked off my shoes and dove into my bed. The bed felt like heaven. The weight next to me must've notoced how comfy the bed looked.

'Its comfy huh?" I asked.

"Yeah it is, you have the newest bed in the house I'm not surprised its so comfy." he said.

A/N (Light smut up ahead)!!!!!!

My hands seemed to have a mind of their own and touched Taehyung first lightly then it became more sensual. My hand fluttered across his clothed chest and used a single finger to trace random designs into his chest.

He became more hungry for my touch and grabbed my wrist kissing it delicately. He kissed a trail all the way from my wrist to my lips. Though he skipped over my neck.

Neck kisses. There was always so much passion, feelings and excitement in the simple act of neck kissing.

His lips were as smooth as butter.

Butter goes on pancakes.

Pancakes sound good.

His kisses were very delicate and sensual making tingles down my spine. I could feel a devilish smirk on his lips and that only made me want more.

Taking the upper hand he got on top of me moving his lips from my lips to the oh so sensitive neck of mine. He gave me open mouth neck kisses sucking lightly. I wanted him more. My hands only responded by wrapping around the back of his neck and pulling him and his body closer to mine. He gave a slight chuckle making me grin.

Quickly he got back to his work. He continued to pepper my neck and jawline with kisses. It felt like heaven. I could feel his bulge begin to grow. His breathing got heavier and he began to grind into me. My hands gripped at his shirt as the frinction increased causing me to equally have heavier breathing.

My stomach did flips as he moved his hands down to my lower region. Slipping his hands into the bands of my pants he quickly found my clit. Lightly teasing me by letting his finger touch it every so often. He plunged his finger inside me letting out a breathy groan.

"I can already tell.... You're so so.... Tight" he said between breaths. I could increasingly feel myself get wetter by his touch. His open mouth kisses from my neck moved down to my collar bones which made me shiver in delight.

"I have waited so long for this" he murmured against my skin. Kissing it softly. His fingers then became more vicious as he played with the sensitive nerves of my clit my hips jolting up in surprise. I could feel how hard he was through his pants it only made me want him more. His decided to leave my clit alone for now and went to my hole sinking in two of his fingers. I released a small moan and bit the inside of my cheek to supress the noises I was trying so desperately hard to quiet. His fingers quickened their pace at the sound of my moan. Jamming in and out at a fast pace. My hands went up to grip his hair it was soft and silky.

I clenched my hands into fists with his hair in my palms when I felt my release coming. With one last rub of my clit I released. My chest heaved up and down from the intensity.

Slowly my body calmed down. Taehyung removed his hand from my pants and just laid on top of me. Using all of the effort I had left I opened my eyes. I couldn't see his face but I could see his black hair. Lightly letting go of his hair I looked at him again.

Something seemed wrong.

Feeling me release his hair he looked at me.

Though it wasn't the face I thought I'd see it was Yoongi.

Feeling an anxiety bubble in my stomach. I looked at him.

"Yoongi what did you give me?"