51

Ki-Dae POV

For a so-called injured man, he moved swift, grabbing me by the collar of my shirt with one hand and the other wrapped around my waist, forcing me down to him, quickly I caught myself resting my palm on the couch seat next to him. I didn't want to land on him after all, he was still injured. It was only then that I got a whiff of his hair which was still brown with blonde highlights. I really needed to wash his hair for him, it smelled of dried sweat.

My heart sank for a moment knowing all the hours I was down there, I could've washed his hair but instead, I let myself wallow in sadness. I'm a horrible partner I didn't even wash his hair.

"I will always love you, for an eternity and forever after that." The thoughts that flooded my head vanished.

"I love you so much, Yoongi, I was so, so scared I was gonna lose you." I flopped next to him and held him close to me; I never wanted to let him go. All the stupid arguments we have, and for what?

Just so it doesn't hurt to think about the reality of the situation.

Guess it's better to be mad than cry.

I took my previous seat next to him, holding his arm in my hands, tracing out the pretty veins that ran along his arms. I glanced back up at him to see him staring at me with a simple smile on his face. The eye contact was passionate and full of love, almost as if we had both come to an understanding that fighting wasn't going to ease the pain of the situation.

"W-what did you say?" Namjoon piped up with wide eyes. The rest stared curiously.

"Just what I said," I responded, still tracing the lines of Yoongi's arm veins; Yoongi remained silent.

"So you guys are expecting?..." Jimin asked. I looked at Yoongi and nodded my head.

"When did you find out?" Yoongi asked me, and a serious look lurked in his eyes. I raised a brow and glanced at Tae. Only for Yoongi to squeeze my thigh... possessive bastard.

"Twenty minutes ago?" I said to Taehyung though it was really more a question. He nodded his head, confirming my answer. Yoongi, in return, rolled his eyes, dismissing Taehyung. His gaze returned to me, checking my eyes for any insincerity, though he found none. I was speaking nothing but the truth.

I don't know what insincerity he was looking for in my eyes. Perhaps he had a second thought and contemplated if I was lying, almost as if reverting back to the defensive ways that he used to hide his emotion.

"Looks like I can't die now, can I, darling?" He asked cheekily.

"Never," I breathed out, simply amazed at how he looked. How can a man have a bullet wound like his and still have a smile that can turn my day upside down? I couldn't tell you.

I was attracted to him like a tree was to water, constantly craving it. Dying and withering without it. Yet when trees were blessed with water, they bloomed leaves that were bright in color and shined.

He bit his cheek, shutting his eyes for a moment.

"Jin, am I gonna survive this?" He asked, looking at his elder, who was visibly beginning to panic at the question. Jin didn't respond he remained silent. The cat-like man frowned at him.

"I know you heard me now answer my damn question," he pressed Jin.

"YOU'RE FUCKING LUNG IS RUPTURED. I DON'T KNOW I JUST DON'T FUCKING KNOW" Jin's outburst caught all of us by surprise. Jin raising his voice (in a serious manner) was of a rare sight. A sight that would make mountains crumble and families hide. Jin was a dangerous man with a pretty face to mask his intentions.

"Calm yourself" Namjoon dared to speak up to Jin.

"Or what?" Jin challenged with a glare in his eye that even made Namjoon blink harshly.

"Or we're not going to get anywhere. You know the answer, Jin, deep down, you know his chances of survival, but you just don't wanna hear yourself say it," I said to him with soft eyes.

"I know it hurts to think about, I know, but we have to find out what we can do to save Yoongi, and we can't do it without your help," I said to Jin, who ran a hand through his hair roughly. Yoongi looked lost in his own world, his head was lost in the realm of his thoughts.

"I was never a professional at this, but I know obvious things, and a ruptured lung is about as bad as it could get in our scenario. Honestly... I don't know how to fix this," He muttered.

"Shall we contact mark? He's a man of many resources. He might have an idea about what to do." Jungkook suggested. Namjoon shook his head, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"No, even though he's a friend, that doesn't mean we can just recklessly ask for help. Every time we ask for a favor, it's a favor we must return one day.

I sat and pondered what Namjoon had said. A moment of silence passed through all of us. I blinked, looking at Taehyung for a moment before his words rang through my head.

"never forget what you've been through"

He was right. I can never forget this. My family would have to deal with Yoongi whether they liked it or not. Hell would freeze over before I'd let him die.

"Do you trust me?" I asked Yoongi. He looked at me intently.

"With my whole being," he responded.

"then, right here, right now, prove it to me," I said to him, whipping out my phone. Looking at my phone, he peeked at the contact I was on. I dialed her number. After just one ring, she picked up. Yoongi eyed me curiously.

"Okaasan, come get me send only the pilot and yourself. Use the company's private jet."