43

Ki-Dae POV

Despite us being up way past midnight, we both seemed to wake up fairly early. It was somewhere around 8 ish.

"What are you hungry for?" I asked him he shrugged. Hugging me from behind, he kissed my temple.

"Anything that you'd like to make," He said smelling me for a moment. What would I like to make? I blinked a few times looking at the fridge contemplating what I felt like making. I grabbed some eggs from the fridge and some bread, I tossed butter in the pan setting it to high heat. I watched as the pan sizzle. While I was making food Yoongi was making us coffee. Yoongi put his phone on the counter turning on some music.

It was piano graceful yet so powerful. I was decent at playing but nowhere as skilled as Yoongi was. He hummed along to the piano pouring the creamer in the cups.

I flipped the omelet over feeling nothing but pure nirvana. After moving the omelet around a bit I had decided it was fully cooked. Yoongi grabbed the shredded cheese and coated it. Grabbing more eggs from the carton I made another repeating the process.

******

One by one the omelets multiplied to the point where we had made breakfast for all the boys. We set the table enjoying each other's company. We had grabbed some fruit from the fridge I was copping strawberries into slices and Yoongi was cutting up cantaloupe. We had made a tray of freshly cut fruits for us and the boys. Skipping down the stairs Jin with Jimin and Taehyung behind them following at a much slower and sluggish pace.

"Waaah you guys made breakfast" Jin exclaimed in pure shock. We both nodded Yoongi grinning.

"NAMMMMJOOOON-AH HURRY UP BREAKFAST" Jin shouted the other 2 boys winced at the change in volume in the room. They sat down at the table. A door slammed down the hall and down the stairs came Namjoon holding onto the rail that was attached to the wall. He smiled displaying his dimples. Right before his foot hit the last step in classic Namjoon fashion he broke something, this time it was the rail. The screws in the rail seemed to have come off and were now being held by Namjoon who looked surprised.

"How? like what the fuck just how?" Yoongi asked him with raised brows.

"Just put it down Kookie will fix it" Tae spoke up taking a slice of kiwi from the fruit platter.

"Speaking of kookie where is that damn boy," Jin asked more to himself than anything else.

"He left early this morning to go meet with uh what's his face? the dude who has a lot of money and drugs, good personality, funny, his assistant is that one boy who's super young he's like 15 or something." Jimin said stuffing his face with food. I looked at Yoongi unsure of who they were talking about. He was looking out of the kitchen window deep in thought.

"Did he say when he was gonna be back?" Hoseok chirped up entering the kitchen.

"No he just took off he's probably getting some drugs to sell off or to use... maybe both?" Jimin asked Taehyung who shrugged in return. I tapped Yoongi's arm tilting my head towards the table.

"Let's eat" I smiled at him. He nodded his head following me towards the table. We all were now at the table eating and chatting away.

"Yah since when did you make such good food?" Jin asked with raised brows. I grinned at him taking a bite out of my omelet.

"After I burnt many many slices of toast I got the hang of it" I responded to which the rest chuckled.

We finished our food quickly washing and rinsing our dishes placing them in the dishwasher.

Yoongi was still deep in thought he blindly followed me not really paying any kind to his actions or where we were going. I had led us to the porch outside the front door taking a seat on the steps I patted the spot next to me motioning him to take a seat, it was silent for a moment. 

I broke the silence and yanked him out of his thoughts. 

"Yoongi what's up? what's wrong?" I asked his eyes shifted to look at me but they quickly adverted away looked at the yard. He was avoiding my gaze stuffing his hands in his jacket pockets. I bit my lip looking at my feet unsure of whether to keep pestering or not, against my better judgment I stuffed my hand in his jacket pocket as well feeling his hand that was balled into a tight fist in his pocket.

 I ran my finger along his knuckles his fist loosened and it gave me an opportunity to slip my hand into his interlacing our fingers together. His other hand he ran through his hair releasing a stressed sigh. 

"Talk to me, I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong," I said to him his thumb rubbing my hand. 

"I used to go with Jungkook to go get drugs, we always went together because the people there aren't necessarily the most loyal, their boss man has a temper and has a tendency to kill off people who stop buying from him, probably cause he assumes their getting their stuff from another source." He explained rubbing his temples. 

"I haven't bought cocaine from him in almost 2 months... each time I'd see one of his distributors I'd buy 2 pounds of it even though I never needed that much I always bought that amount in case I ran out," He said looking down. 

"How long have you been going to his distributors?" I asked him remaining calm though I had a feeling I knew what this meant. 

"However long you've been gone" he answered me. He's an established client surely the lack of Yoongi buying cocaine was making a huge impact on his business. He was losing hundreds of thousands of won just from Yoongi not buying anymore. 

"Let's try calling Jungkook first and If he doesn't answer we'll let Namjoon know and we'll track his IP to find where he took him," I said firmly to him, I cupped his cheeks in my hand his eyes looking deep into mine. 

"Everything is gonna be fine Yoongi, we have each other it will be fine, trust me" I reassured him with my words. 

Though to be completely honest I wanted nothing more than to hop back into bed and watch movies all day, the last thing I wanted to do was be involved in gang drug drama. 

"Yoongi have you ever met their boss?" I asked he shook his head no with a deep sigh. 

"No, I only saw one of his distributors- Changbin I don't know his surname, I never bothered to ask- I didn't think it would get like this" 

A/n

I've been gone for a month, thank you for reading my books if you still are. expect another update tonight or tomorrow morning  :)